The Office THE OFFICIAL & ORGINAL Season 4 Predictions Game

chel1395 posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 06:05PM
Okay, so maybe it's not that original. :)

This is a game where you get to come up with predictions of what will happen in Season 4 and post them. If, at any time during the new season, your prediction occurs, you win a prize. What's the prize? Ice cream sandwiches. I will Fedex them to you :)

Actually, if your prediction is correct, I will give you Comment Props. Now, if this game gets a good reception, we can play it during the season as things progress. I will be keeping track of all the predictions and if during an episode any prove to be accurate, you win Props! Feel free to include predictions about any of the other minor characters, or any characters you think might return.

The rules for predictions are as follows:

1. AVOID GENERALITIES. For example, don't put "Dwight and Angela's relationship will be outed." Instead, put "Pam will accidentally let it slip to Michael that Angela and Dwight are dating."

2. DON'T PUT SPOILERS. I have several friends who are Office spoiler junkies. They will know and I will know if you just repeat something that's already been posted on other sites.

3. AVOID REPEATS. It may get hard if a lot of people start posting, but try not to post a prediction that someone else has come up with.

4. DON'T GO OVERBORAD. You may have a lot of predictions, but try not to post too many at one time. Let everybody have a shot at predicting.

Okay, that's it!

last edited on Sep 28, 2007 at 02:32PM

The Office 47 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...