The Office Karen Goes to Scranton: The Scranton Love Triangle

lachick posted on Nov 10, 2006 at 07:25AM
Things are starting to get very, very interesting! Now that Jim is headed back to Scranton along with his special buddy Karen, the Jim and Pam story just got that much more complicated. The writers are brilliant!

Little known facts I found out about the woman who plays Karen, Rashida Jones:
Graduated from Harvard in 1997
Daughter of famed music producer Quincy Jones
Sang backup on 3 Maroon 5 songs on "Songs about Jane"

The Office 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago theofficerocks said…
I'm so excited that Jim is going back to Scranton! Everyone is dying for Jim & Pam to finally get together! But, oh, karen is going too. Urrggg.
over a year ago michael said…
Plus, Jim is going back as assistant regional manager, right? So the struggle between Dwight and Jim just got up leveled! The writers ARE brilliant!
over a year ago friscokid said…
I'm totally into the Karen-Jim-Pam triangle...it's even bigger than that since Roy appears to still have some interest in Pam. Don't forget that Kevin mentioned that he'd "so tap that" if he wasn't married (if I remember right).

Also - didn't Toby try to bust a little move on Pam earlier this season? Having 2 cute single women and a lot of lonely men in Scranton Branch will make for some compelling plotlines.
over a year ago michael said…
So, it looks like Jim's leaning towards Karen...
over a year ago jane-willow said…
i dont know if jim and karen will last long. she'll obviously find out that there was something between pam and him...

had jim ever had an interview where he's said anything about karen??
he's had a bizillion going on about pam...