The Office Favorite Episode?

ZOMGJUSTUS posted on Oct 23, 2006 at 06:18AM
It's close, but I think mine would have to be 'Conflict Resolution'. The scene where Michael sifts through Dwight's 'special file' of complaints while Jim explains how they were executed is hilarious.

The Office 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago michael said…
Oh, I agree! The best scene in the whole series for me was when Jim explains the nickels in the phone receiver prank. Awesome. This was also one of the sadder scenes when Jim realizes that his career/life revolves around pulling pranks on Dwight. I felt for him there. Very well done.
over a year ago lemming said…
I've got a soft spot for the basketball episode as well as the one with the fire (where michael and ryan bond in the car).
over a year ago grosscha said…
Michael is right about the phone prank that was just Awesome
over a year ago weegee said…
Bring your daughter to work dy when Dwight was telling the kids about the Natzies. Funniest thing ever
over a year ago marissa said…
the injury, if only for the scene with jim squirting dwight and michael with...whatever that was in the van.

"you can't fire me. i dont work in this van!" - dwight k. schurte.

classic.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I have to agree with Marissa about the injury. That was soooooooo hilarious and I also like benihana christmas because it was twice the length! Double dosage - awesome! The Dundies and Performance review... niiiiiiice. But yeh ultimately, I love them all.
over a year ago bSd said…
So difficult. *sigh* I am partial to "Healthcare" because of all the hilarious diseases made-up. I also like "Gay Witch Hunt" because of the GREATEST prank on Dwight with Gadar at the end :)
over a year ago jane-willow said…
i LOVED the injury. also, conflict resolution, if only for the look michael gives toby at the end.

but, i have to disagree with bDs.

greatest prank: faxes from FURTURE DWIGHT.

(im also fond of the stapler in jello, though.)
over a year ago JoeDingo said…
My favorite is "the hot girl"

reasons:
a) cock in the hen house
b) when dwight is banging the purse against the table and trying to step in and out of it
over a year ago OfficeObsessed said…
"The Convention" was awesome. Totally authentic..that's just how those trade shows are. I felt like I was at one. Great Pam/Jim stuff even though they werent even on camera together!!