The Office How did Andy get out of the water on Beach Day?

chel1395 posted on Jun 15, 2007 at 01:43PM
What do you think happened? They never really explained to us how he got out.

The Office 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TobyRocks said…
I think the camera guys helped him out of the water.
over a year ago chel1395 said…
Yea, but they aren't supposed to interact with the scene. The closest they ever got was the time the cameraman subtly pointed out to Pam that Dwight was eating a Baby Ruth (thanks chelseaisforJAM). I guess they might have gotten worried that Andy would die out there and decided to help him.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TobyRocks said…
Yeah. How would you be so cruel. well, Andy is a jerk.
over a year ago chelseaisforJAM said…
actually dwight was eating a baby ruth.
lol
over a year ago marissa said…
i think he's still there.

haha.

no. im sure he got someone's attention...
over a year ago Gstine said…
In a deleted scene, he's walking along the rode side trying to hitch a ride. I'm assuming that means he somehow got out himself. The funniest thing about the scene is that the camera crew is clearly hiding behind some trees while they're filming him. So, I doubt they helped him out of the water.
over a year ago dunderball said…
if you see in a deleted scene his suit is somewhat deflated and he is trying to hitchhike... his suit prolly was deflated enough for him to get out
over a year ago chel1395 said…
Oooh, deflation. I didn't think about that. Good point, dunderball.

over a year ago Jonapello23 said…
I think that dwight helped him out......

not!
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I don't want to think about that deleted scene.
I think Creed decided to sleep at the lake and he was going to eat Andy for breakfast, but when Creed went to steal some lighter fluid Andy ran away.
over a year ago Stevebear said…
no. you are all wrong. some cornell graduates invented a remote controlled fish that they sent into lake scranton to hit him with enough force to knock andy into the water. then, creed accidentally ate that fish so a crocodile ended up trying to bite him and in doing so, it deflated his suit and he tried to get out when a giant eagle grabbed him in its claws and delicately lay him upon his house and he fell asleep, changed into his suit and widely striped tie, and then showed up the next day without any explanation of what happened. and the best part is, creed didnt notice he ate a robot and no one cared that andy wasn't there for half of the day