The Office Series Finale Ideas?

marissa posted on May 23, 2007 at 01:44AM
I alwasy thought that jam finally getting together would be how the show ends, like the british one.

but (as we all know) jam is going on a date (♥), a real one this time.

plus, im pretty sure this show will be around for awhile. its the next friends and sienfeld.

so, my question: how do you think the seris will end (when it eventually does)?

a jam wedding?
a dwangela wedding?
a baby?
michael gets fired?
dwight gets promoted?
someone dies?

...or just another day in the office?

ideas?
last edited on May 24, 2007 at 12:23AM

The Office 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bradlybob said…
Depends on if Jenna learns how to walk down stairs in heels.
over a year ago Smody said…
Do you mean "SERIES FINALE"???
over a year ago marissa said…
lol yes.
...it was very late when i wrote this....
over a year ago smackdabish said…
I think Michael will sell the building for some magic beans.
over a year ago Familygal925 said…
Ok, well I think there may be 2 possiblities to the series finale...uh i hate that phrase "series finale", especially when referring to The Office! haha. Anyways, one possibility is that the branch closes, they clean out the office, everyone talks bout their favorite moments, michael possibly putting one of his "Great Scott" videos together about over the years...and when the leave the office, it's empty....or a second possibility is that the "documentary" crew is done, so they have everyone say their final "talking head" interviews and michael finishes with one of his end of the episode speeches...then the final scene is teh documentary crew leaving and the offie crew just going on with their office lives....i duno just some ideas lol
Oh, but in terms of Jam and Dwangela...they'll still be together :)
over a year ago bradlybob said…
I think Micheal will have his position ruled redundant and he will be laid off. They offer the position to Jim but he turns it down so they make Dwight the manager. Micheal sues Dunder Mifflin and wins some money. The episode ends with Jim and Pam announcing their engagement with a firm wedding date.
Then a couple of years later they have a Christmas special reunion where the documentry producers get everyone together for a party. We learn that Micheal is selling janitorial supplies and has had a dismal run as a comedian. Jim and Pam have a baby and another on the way, Dwight and Angela snuck off to Vegas and got married, Oscar turned straight and is engaged to a nice Latina/Jewish girl, Roy and Katie are engaged (no date set), and Andy waited for his girlfriend to graduate from high school and they are dating again.
over a year ago nezenic said…
I think that after Dwight's little stupid escapade as Regional Manager, it would be the worst thing in the world for him to really be the manager. But I can see it happening I guess.