The Office Jenna Fischer!!!

discopufu posted on May 20, 2007 at 02:41AM
She fell at an "Office" party and broke her back!!!!

link

She's going to be ok, though... Still, it's sad!!!

The Office 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I heard and that's just awful. Maybe Jim payed her a visit and made her feel better.
over a year ago kartik said…
five words for this topic - her smile at the end (of the season 3 finale)!!!
enuff to make any man happy?! certainly did me..
over a year ago papa said…
If you are wondering how she is doing, it sounds like she is recovering well. Her husband posted a short note to myspace. Here's what he said:

-----------------------

Friday, May 18, 2007

Quick Blog: Letter from James
Category: Friends

Jenna is in some pain, but she's doing okay. There is no permanent damage, thank God, but she fractured her back in 4 places. She will be okay in time to shoot the new season of the Office, and she just got done shooting Walk Hard. So, as far as good times for breaking your back, now is it.

We're very very appreciative of all the fan support. The notes are very nice.

A few people have inquired about sending care packages, etc. Please don't! We are overwhelmed with flowers, snacks, gifts, and just plain stuff! We definitely don't need anything else.

If people really want to do something, just make a small donation to Rover Rescue in Jenna's name. Some people have already done this and it's really appreciated!

Also, I have something like a thousand messages here on MySpace, so I won't be able to answer people. I normally try to answer folks, but now I just can't. But let people know I've been reading them and, again, they're appreciated.

Okay!

We're okay.

Thanks for your concern, Linda.

james

-----------------------

And the link to the post:
link