The Office Actually, there WAS a cliffhanger...

CelticPride posted on May 18, 2007 at 11:52PM
Now, many fans wanted to know who in the office got the job. Now when the CFO was talking into the phone, he did not say Ryan, but he did say MBA[Graduation to business school] but he may have been talking to someone else. The call to Ryan actually might be from Karen. He asked her out as said in, "Women's Appreciation", and Jim came back without Karen to Scranton and asked Pam out. So, like last season, how did it turn out with Jim and Pam, what was the call to Ryan? What do you guys think?

The Office 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marissa said…
personally, i dont think that it was karen.
i just dont think she'd really like ryan. didnt she and jim make fun of the email he sent her?

did jim even break up with her?
i guess he must have, but i was left with the impression that he left right after the interview, while karen was still out with her friends, to ask pam out.

but then again, why would they give ryan the job? he hasnt even made a sale yet...

i dont know....
over a year ago CelticPride said…
One reason is he could have an MBA, but Jim wouldn't just ditch Karen in New York she doesn't have ride back! That's why I think it may have been a date offer from Karen because Ryan did ask her out. When did they make fun of an e-mail he sent her? What episode was that?
over a year ago nezenic said…
They talked about Ryan's email in the show entitled Women's Appreciation. When Micheal takes the ladies of the office to the mall, all the guys decide to hang out in the woman's bathroom and the subject is brought up.
over a year ago sprouseter16 said…
idk....do you think they'd make it that complicated?
over a year ago smackdabish said…
I agree with sprouseter. I'm pretty sure the writers make everything pretty straightfoward, these are just sort of wacky theories...
over a year ago happygolucky11 said…
that's a tough one,
i have no idea what happened and we won't be able to find out until fall! no!