The Office Pam and Jim.

marissa posted on May 18, 2007 at 11:15PM
Finally.
after 3 seaosns.
FINALLY.

now, i love me some jam, but i dont think the office is going anywhere anytime soon.

so my question is: will pam and jim turn into ross and rachel?

i reeeeaally hope not. i dont want to see them break up, get back together, break up, get back together....
i want a happy ending for jam!

anyways, what does everyone think?

The Office 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MegG said…
I really hope not too. That is the one thing that I would really really hate!!! lol Well we will see.
over a year ago smackdabish said…
I think the writers are brilliant enough to keep them together and have everyone still love them.
over a year ago happygolucky11 said…
i wanted them to be together since season one.
it's about time they got together.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
I am afraid that everything will not go well because they need tension between them to keep veiwers hooked. I hope I am wrong. We'll see.
over a year ago Halperts_Girl said…
Well if Karen nor Jim got the job and all three people will be at the Scranton branch, I'm sure there's going to be some tension there. Also they could throw Meredith into the mix, since she does like Jim's haircut. :o)
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Can anyone imagine them having even a small fight? Because they did sort of make Jim out to be the perfect boyfriend. And the only time they've ever fought was when Pam made the wrong decision about that apprenticeship. I've always thought if they got together they would never ever break up.
But I know what you're talking about, the story is about how the perfect couple are NOT together. But I just can't imagine them breaking up. They get on too well.
I don't think they'll be very different to season two, Jim just wouldn't be depressed and they'll be doing WAY more pranks. And they'll both be happy... imagine that! Wow!
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I think they will take their relationship really slow. The writers are too talented and creative to make them another Ross and Rachel.
over a year ago jordygirl said…
I am putting in a lot of HOPE that the brill writers will be able to both have them together and keep the show interesting. I don't want the whole together/apart/together/apart thing with them. I LOVE THEM EVEN MORE THAN ROSS/RACHEL!!!
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I think that at the beginning of the relationship, Pam and Jim will be all sweet and goofy and they'll be back to pulling pranks and hanging out and Jim will once again be spending all his time in reception. Once Pam can say "I Love You," then the relationship will become more serious and concrete and maybe in a later season Jim will propose. I want Jim to propose and then instantly set a wedding date, to prove he is nothing like stupid Roy. I think that Pam and Jim can be together, without losing what makes The Office so great.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TobyRocks said…
With what I've seen, all that I know is this is going to be a fun and interesting season.