The Office Pam in that episode

HoyaEagle posted on May 18, 2007 at 07:13PM
I loved Pam in that episode. She was so happy and friendly even though she wasn't with Jim. She played along great with Dwight and his reign over the office. I just thought this was my favorite episode of Pam.

On a completely different note, what was the episode that Pam was crying and Dwight consoled her?

Thanks.

The Office 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MegG said…
I think it was Back from Vaction and have to agree with you about Pam. I thought I wanted "Jam" last year,but now I see that it is even better this year. GO "Jam" lol
over a year ago spanky0202 said…
That was when Karen wanted to move out of the Days Inn and get an apartment around the block from Jim's and he was resisting it because he wasn't wanting to commit to her (obviously because he's in love with Pam). But after Karen vented to Pam, Pam talked to Jim and told him to lighten up. He relents and Karen gets the apartment, Jim and Karen get closer and Pam sits alone in the hallway and cries. Dwight was so sweet sitting down next to her, arm around her, consoling her, offering her his hankie... until he ruins it by saying "so, you must be PMSing pretty bad, huh?"

Classic Dwight. And poor, poor Pam. She did what she thought was the right thing even though it was driving Jim into another woman's arms...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lizard111 said…
i love the dwight/pam friendship. the way he makes her secret assistent to the reginal manager and the way she goes along with it....adorable.

and yes i'm so proud of pam. she's really coming out of her shell lately! beautiful.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
I love pam in this episode as well. she is always so sweet. I love when she is mean to Karen but in such a nice way...priceless.
over a year ago marissa said…
pam was tooo cute in this episode.

i totally love how she can have fun, even without jim.

but it was sad, becasue i dont think anyone really got how funny she was being. jim would have, but her wasn't there =(
oh well, turned out right in the end, right?

anyways, i wasn't pam's biggest fan in the first two seasons. i only really liked her because of how much jim liked her.
but this season, i think she really came into her own.

two words: go pam.
over a year ago happygolucky11 said…
i loved pam in this episode. it showed that she could have fun without jim. i love that she was talking about getting over jim and then he walks in and he asks her to dinner and says "it's a date" then she gets all "what was the question?" i doubt she would ever get over him if they never got together.
over a year ago bradlybob said…
I watched the final scene of The Job a couple of times again last night and it was impossible for me to tell that the actress was feeling anything but overwelming joy. I'm beginning to think that the kid can act.
Way to go Jenna/Pam.
over a year ago brokenbrain said…
Pam is awesome! The look on her face at the end was priceless.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Yeah I loved the end scene too how she was saying how she would be fine and then Jim comes in. That's what I love about the Office shows, they're SO full of irony!
The fact that they all work in a paper company and everyone seems like they belong in another job is ironic - Pam should be an artist, Dwight should be out saving the world somehow, Michael should be a comdeian. And how Jim was saying how Dunder Mifflin was just a job and yet he stayed there for years and met like the love of his life there. It's SO ironic!

But anyway I am SO proud of Pam! And Jim! AWWW I re-watched the last 2 minutes about 5 times just then.
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I agree Pam and Jenna were both brilliant in this episode. Especially the talking head at the end, genius! Her expression just broke my heart. God I can't get that out of my head.