The Office Keren

tvman posted on May 18, 2007 at 04:55PM
Up to the season finale I had not hated Keren. I found her bright, cheerie, and she added drama to many situations, but after last night season finale I finally understood why a lot of people hate her. I can't beleve that she would make Jim cut his hair. That was his signature. As bad as that was the part that really drove me over the edge was when she called Pam a b!#$*h. I hope she leaves and never comes back. With this forum I also have to ask that without the job, and if she (I can't remember Keren's real name) doesn't get the pilot through on Fox, will she come back to the office and start some drama?, because I think we can all agree that we don't want no more drama from her.

The Office 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Smafdi said…
Hahaha! Good insights, but I ask you, without drama, what's left? If Jim and Pam are happily ever after, then there is no more show left.
over a year ago MegG said…
Well Her (I also can't remember Karen's real name)but her show on fox did get picked up!!! Yea!!! Does that mean she would make an office apperance now and then I don't know.
over a year ago spanky0202 said…
This is very close to what happened on the British version - the new girl from the other branch starts dating Tim and he's into it until she gets really relationshippy on him and he breaks it off, still hopelessly in love with Dawn.

P.S. Karen's real name is Rashida Jones.
over a year ago lizard111 said…
i hate karen. i thought i was maaaaaaybe starting to like her on the beach episode. but after she called pam a bitch. i was like oh NO you didnt!!!! i think other drama with occur in season 4. but hopefully it wont come from her.
over a year ago smackdabish said…
I accidentally changed the channel instead of changing the volume when Karen said that Pam's a bitch... so all I heard was "Pam is..." but WOW WHAT A BITCH!
over a year ago brokenbrain said…
I liked Karen until last night's episode. All I kept thinking was "What a bitch!" Especially when she called Pam a bitch. Totally changed my opinion of her.
over a year ago supercalo23 said…
I think that the show can easily do away with Karen and still have some good drama. I mean, there's this whole new thing with Michael and Jan. I just think Karen has been on the show long enough.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
To her defense wouldn't you be pissed if someone told your boyfriend that they broke off their wedding for them. I would be.
over a year ago marissa said…
i dont think she should have called pam that.
yeah, maybe it seemed like she wasnt being nice to her, but still. all she did was say that she missed her friend. right? oh well.

i hope she goes. i really want to see jam live happily ever after.
i hope they dont go into "ross-and-rachel-land" where theyre on again off again for forever. thtd suck.

but, anyways, i hope she leaves.