The Office Jim and Pam: First Date!!

kathiria82 posted on May 18, 2007 at 05:43AM
So I was just curious to see what the office fans think will happen on "The Date"? (OOH, that would be a good title for the season 4 premiere, LOL)

The Office 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Gbialor said…
oh my god i just watched the finale by the way thanks for the awesome audio dubbing job, and I am not sure if I want it to happen. the whole obsession i have had with this show, which was watching it from about 1 am to 7 am alot was fueled by the idea that pam and jim should get together finally. now that it might happen, shit I gotta cry.
over a year ago plainoldright said…
your sarcasm about the audio dubbing has been noticed
over a year ago plainoldright said…
they will talk about what a prick Ryan is. And most importantly they will.......(sorry, its between me and them, or them and I, whateva!!)
over a year ago bearsfan1987 said…
If there was an episode entitled "the Date" something that would be funny is that when Jim and Pam are at a restaurant, Michael and Jan walk in and Michael makes things akward by trying to push for a double date to happen between the couples.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
I hope everything is good, but I am so afriad that the writers won't let it be b/c where would the show go after that? You can only do so many shows with things going perfect before it get boring. Unless they are planning on focusing more on Jan and Michael or Angela and Dwight, and making them a more central part of the show like Jam was.
over a year ago steph455 said…
YEAH, you can pam and jim could have a wedding, angela and dwight could have a wedding, someone could get pregnant there are soo many story lines and halarious possibilities. SOrry but i hate when people think a show can;t be good unless there is drama in it. Its comedy things can be good and be really funny thats why writers are good at what they do cause they can make it work.