The Office RYAN

28spike28 posted on May 18, 2007 at 12:59AM
OMG RYAN. CONGRATS. SORRY KELLY. BUT EAT IT. WOW, ITS GREAT. WHAT A SEASON.

The Office 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CelticPride said…
Now Ryan is going to be a big part of the show! Finally! I've been waiting for him to be a main character for so long!
over a year ago happygolucky11 said…
how could he get the job if he hasn't even made a sale yet???
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Why do I seem to be the only person who loved the Ryan/Kelly relationship?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jordygirl said…
I also love(d) the Ryan/Kelly relationship. Also, Ryan is my favorite character... why do so many people hate him?
over a year ago nezenic said…
He's "the hottest in the office"! Ya gotta love him!
over a year ago marissa said…
i like ryan.

but he's mean.

and yet i still like him.

and i hate myself for liking him....but i still do.

i feel bad for kelly, though.

....and yet i still cant help but like him!
over a year ago chel1395 said…
Ryan is disgruntled and unhappy with the current state of his life. That's why he's so mean. Once he is in the corporate job, he will be happier and perhaps he and Kelly can start it up again. I don't know, though. Kelly needs to find someone who wants to get married and have kids.
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I was sure the cliffhanger was going to be that Angela was pregnant. That'd be an interesting twist.
Good for Ryan though.
over a year ago ceesau05 said…
yeah, suck it Kelly.
over a year ago krazykray said…
I really liked the ryan/kelley relationship,too.

and i find it so funny that, in the summer vacation video he's like, i think i dated a black girl and, in the deleted scenes to Ben franklin, hes like shes just so pale(about the stripper).
over a year ago Ross266 said…
i was watching The Office on rerun, the job was playing, and they showed the Summer Vacation video, but it was different than the one that we've all seen. in this one Toby is talking too, and Kelly's remark was replaced by a clip of her crying at her desk and throwing a fit about Ryan being gone.
over a year ago jlil02 said…
Ryan was incompetent where he was, so he was "kicked upstairs" to corporate. He'll probably do well there.