The Office HELLZ YEAH!

woundedplatypus posted on May 18, 2007 at 12:58AM
Oh My God. Still breathing fast! Any thoughts on JAM from tonight?

The Office 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DeborahDuck012 said…
Oh My Gosh.....i'm still absorbing it!! yay JAM!!
over a year ago sprouseter16 said…
OMG.

I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM.
OMGOMGOMG. BAD NEWS IS THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AHHHHHHHHHHH

JAM PRIDE!!!!!!!!
over a year ago DeborahDuck012 said…
but Ryan getting the job means Karen will still be there
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
but it looks like jim broke up with karen.
over a year ago bradlybob said…
When I was watching I thought that he left her in NY with her friends.
over a year ago THESCHRUTEARMY said…
how long do i have to wait till the next episode is on? it'll feel like for everrr
over a year ago bSd said…
I'm pretty sure Karen (forgot her real name) isn't signed on for next year so she won't be there.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
I am so scared that they won't be ok because how many shows can you have where things are perfect before people get bored and stop watching.
over a year ago tuboo said…
I like to be optimistic... however let's be real. First off, Ryan didn't get Jan's old job. He probably got Hunter's job (Jan's assistant) after he quit to pursue his music career. Secondly, Jim probably came back just to tell Pam that he got the job. There is a strong rumor that has next season sharing the screen time between the Scranton and NY offices. If you take the finale at face value, the show made me soooo happy. But knowing how producers like to screw with your head, you'd have to expect the implied truth is not exactly correct. In other words... i'm depressed again. MUST LIVE IN THIS FINALE MOMENT for as long as I can.
over a year ago steph455 said…
NO, he said its a date, they woudln't apply that for nothing, they ryan theory is a good one though haha, Karen probably got the job. Did anyone else notice that girl on the street then jim holds karens hand and runs across, was that the hot girl?
Funny the show title is THE JOB haha two meanings, what a good ending i was hoping to see some lip action between jim and pam though.
POOPY
over a year ago spanky0202 said…
I wouldn't put a twist past them in the first episode of the new season, but I'm skeptical about the Ryan-didn't-get-Jan's-job theory, for two reasons... first, why would they hire an MBA for an administrative assistant's job, and why would Ryan take it? Secondly, why would David Wallace be interviewing for the admin of someone who hasn't even started a job yet? He's the CFO, he's got bigger fish to fry.

Anyway... JMHO. Stranger things have certainly happened.
over a year ago happygolucky11 said…
i'm so happy they got together!!!!!
i'm still trying to absorb the thought of it!!
we've been waiting three seasons for this and it finally happenend!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Shandiii said…
tuboo, I'm with you. I love love love it so much but I know it can't be exactly how we see it. But that would be really heartbreaking if Pam was so happy about the 'date' and it ends up being something completely different. So, I'm going to say that it is a date.
I don't think Ryan got Jan's job though.
And yeah, I also thought the girl on the street was 'Hot girl' (I forgot her name), I kept rewinding it and playing it to see if it was her. Hah.
over a year ago marissa said…
FINALLY.

over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I still can't get the last scene out of my head because it was perfect. I really do hope Jam gets together or I'll be depressed for the rest of my life.
over a year ago kartik said…
couldn't agree with temptasia more.. a beautiful happy relationship between pam and jim just wouldn't keep the casual watchers..
and is it just me that thinks them NOT being together while they blatanly should be adds a totally different dimension of brilliance to the show?
over a year ago kartik said…
oh and 'point of information' (incase u crazy fans weren't aware1): in the british version (where the show orginal comes from), the jim and pam equivalents do get together, but only in the last show of the last season they made..
but then again that was number 12/12 episodes.. the american one is obviously meant for bigger things..
over a year ago dunderball said…
they can easily keep the show going they have a great writting and producing staff... there will be a break up for sure and other things will happen. this. Ryan definately got the job, he would never take a job as an assistant after gettin an mba and karen will probably leave because the only reason she went to scranton was for jim. as for jim not taking the job it is like the uk version with pam leaving the reminder and then changing his mind. in the uk version dawn (pam) sees the picture she drew for tim (jim) and decided not to go back to america. they correlate the 2 versions and what happened in the us version is basically everything that happened in the entire uk series.
over a year ago OFFICEDOC said…
What was the yellow aluminum thing on the note from Pam to Jim at the interview? Anybody know?

Great finale. Hope JAM doesn't ruin it.
over a year ago smackdabish said…
OFFICEDOC, it was a yogurt lid (like in Office Olympics)