The Office Jim's Hair

discopufu posted on May 18, 2007 at 12:46AM
I don't like it!

But I do like the new Pam ;)

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago smackdabish said…
I don't like it either but since he's soooo done with Karen, I'm sure he'll go back to "homeless" hair next season.

AHHHHHHHHH YAY
over a year ago happygolucky11 said…
he looks hot no matter what!
over a year ago Familygal925 said…
he does look good no matter what, of course. But, when I saw him I kept thinking of "John Krasinski" not "Jim Halpert" ya know? I kind of hope that his hair goes back to how it use to be though haha
over a year ago marissa said…
yah, i know what you mean familygal925. it was hard to remember that he was "jim" not "john", but only at first.

i personally like his hair. he's cute no matter what. but, i liked his "homeless hair" better.

im sure they'll bring it back.
that hair is to jim as...short sleeved dress shirts are to dwight or green ties are to andy.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
Yeah, usually I don't like the homeless man hair, but I did like it on Jim. It's like his trademark. I miss it.
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I think he looks like a nerd and his ears stick out too. Pam should tell him to put it back to the way it was but then again she likes him either way, homeless or not.
over a year ago RelientJ said…
he had to cut his hair cuz he's doing the movie "liscense to wed" where he has to cut his hair and they worked that whole thing into the plot, it was very well done... props to writers
over a year ago spanky0202 said…
Actually, his hair has been cut the way it appeared in the finale all along - the "homeless" hair was a wig! I know, sad, right? It looked so perfect on him, so JIM. I miss it too.