The Office 1 Hour and 50 mins until it airs here...

Motherhubbard77 posted on May 17, 2007 at 11:16PM
I just wanted to say to all those people out there, that I just started watching The Office this year, since the fall, I've caught up on all the seasons, watched deleted scenes and watched many many tribute videos. I also caught up on the UK version and watched till the very end. I don't know what it is about the series, but I absolutely adore it. I have been waiting anxiously for this weeks episode and cannot wait, to pour myself a glass of wine, and watch the last one this season. I can't wait for Jam to happen, I think we all have one of those people that we let slip through our fingers because of circumstances or the whole "didn't meet at the right time" things, but I also love the way the cast revolves around each other. I feel bad for Karen because she just never had that spark with Jim, and I LOVE DWIGHT!! He's just brilliant in all his scenes. I know Micheal is the "main" character in all of this but he also has played such poigniant roles in all the sub story lines. They show is AWESOME!
Okay rant done, off to make dinner and settle myself in for an evening of Office madness!!
save

The Office 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sandiblonde said…
Yup, I agree. This show has something to it that just makes you adore it. Happy finale everyone!
over a year ago hapaganthae said…
Its a half hour till the office here. I can't wait! Sorry if I post spoilers on the forums, I can't help it!
over a year ago Motherhubbard77 said…
OMG OMG OMG, FINALLY!!
I cannot they are going to leave me waiting till next fall!!! The whole show was BRILLIANT! LOVED IT!! I can't wait to watch it again, when it posts!!