The Office Something "Big" With Jan and Michael

woundedplatypus posted on May 17, 2007 at 12:33PM

I was watching an interview yesterday with Jenna Fischer and James Gunn (her husband), and when asked about finale spoilers, all Jenna said was something to the effect of: "I can't tell you much, but something big happens with jan and michael. Literally something big". You thinking what I'm thinking? Possible pregnancy? Oh and I heard what happened to Jenna the other day. Get Well Soon! (Not that she's reading this, but hey)

The Office 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marissa said…
i dont know what the news could be. at first i thought pregnancy too, but now i'm not so sure.

cant wait for tonight!!
over a year ago Temptasia said…
I am 95% sure she is pregnant. I mean what else could the "big" suprise be. She said take it literally and we know that the Michael/Jan things isn't just going to disappear since they broke up. Not that I necessarily think they will get back together. I guess we will see.
over a year ago theschfiftyfive said…
michael has always wanted to be a dad and this would be so awesome. i am so sick of jan. why can't se bang someone else who obviously can't handle it? do you think michael is actually good in bed (or, does jan really find him attractive in some way)?

yikes this is gonna be the best episode...
over a year ago caintil31 said…
jan's not pregnant. remember in the episode women's appreciation, she wanted to know if michael was coming up to new york. she said that if he was then her assistant said he would get some alcohol for them. she can't drink if she's pregnant
over a year ago Sandiblonde said…
She may not have know she was at the time...can we wait any longer for tonight?!
over a year ago ekath said…
pregnancy would be fit in well.. but it seems so obvious

2 hrs and we'll know!
over a year ago Ryanthelion said…
i'm definetly thinking she is getting a boob job. might sound crazy, but i'm going in that direction.
over a year ago hapaganthae said…
I like your profile picture! I agree, a pregnancy between Jan and Michael is imenent. I wish NBC would stop fuzzy footing and would just make something JAM related happen. I'm a pretty rabid JAM supporter, and nothing has been happening lately. The season finale better have something JAM related in it!
over a year ago CelticPride said…
Holy crap Ryanthelion! You got it! How did you know?