The Office Oscar's Sexuality

Melia posted on May 16, 2007 at 11:12PM
After Oscar said on the beach last week that Angela thinks he might be able to convert to liking women (and that this is something he is willing to try), what does everyone see for Oscar in the future? I was very surprised that the writers took that route, but am looking forward to where they go with it next season!

The Office 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago smackdabish said…
I think it'll be great either way (if he "tries girls for a while" or stays gay)... he and Angela seem to be becoming friends. Does this mean we might see some jealous Dwight?

hmmmm...
over a year ago Temptasia said…
This could make way for some interesting plot twists like what if he hooks up with Jan....lol If he makes a move on angela, then Dwight might have to bring out his pepper spray again.... AWESOME!!!!
over a year ago Melia said…
YES a love triangle between Angela, Oscar, and Dwight! That would be hysterical!
over a year ago officefan0615 said…
i always wondered: in the Client they were talking about worst first dates in the break room and oscar talked about the woman who ran a background check on him...was that really a woman? i'll bet if oscar dates any women it will just be a disaster (no hot gym girl for him like toby got for phyllis' wedding) oscar is a frustrated character, i bet he won't get break.