The Office Question:

smackdabish posted on May 14, 2007 at 02:27AM
Does Karen know about Roy and Pam? Because in Beach Games Pam says, "I called off my wedding because of you..." does Karen even know about her wedding? Not that it matters, just wondering.

Because in Benihana Christmas she says something like "you should date him," but maybe Jim had told her in one of their many late night heart-to-hearts that supposedly took place? And after the whole Roy-trying-to-kill-Jim thing, she would've wanted some explanation...

I think I'm answering my own question.

The Office 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marissa said…
im sure she must have figured it out. jim must have told her, its the only reason that he didn't get together with pam, right? so he must have said SOMETHING.

if not, im sure she figued it out.
she seems like a smart cookie.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
Sounds like a plot hole in Benihana Christmas, because she should have known by that point. Good thought. I would have never noticed that.
over a year ago Melia said…
I do think that Karen knows about Roy and Pam, but probably didn't know about it until they got back together. I think in Benihana Christmas, that Karen was trying to be nice to Pam. I don't think there was a plot hole. I think this also showed us that Jim was being very tight-lipped about the whole situation with Karen (which has happened on several different occassions), giving JAM followers hope that Karen and Jim wouldn't work out.