The Office Beach Games

marissa posted on May 07, 2007 at 11:50PM
I dont know much about this episode, im avioding all the spoilers i can after i practicly had Phllyis' Wedding memorized before it even aired, but, i did see jim and stanly sumo (sp??) wrestling.

question:

how on earth can a show set in an oridnary office possibly wiggle THAT into the plot?

and theories here, its a real head-scratcher.

and I also read somwhere (so much for no spoilers, eh?) that pam says something or...something.

again, ideas?

The Office 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sandiblonde said…
BJ Novak said in an interview that the office will get out to other locations through this season. The high school in Product Recall for instance. It just makes for an interesting show. Sumo wrestling sure didn't cross my mind of ever being seen in an episode...but howdy-doody it's in there!

link

Officetally.com has the episode description. Check it out to get filled in! This link won't spoil unless you check the spoilers...promise!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago steph455 said…
Well...I watched a preview that nbc had on(it worked and i live in canada) but i saw something and i was like WHOA, but i doubt it will be anything drastic cause i believe the show will wait till the season finalle to ACTUAllY have ANYTHING happen, if you know what i mean. Jim and Pammy!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Yeah that's what I thought too!
I'm guessing it wil be a cliffhanger. But... I'm sorry I have to say it - close you're eyes if you don't want spoilers - But... PAM!! I NEVER thought she would say something in front of the whole office! Maybe it'll end on Pam's lil confession and next episode (is it the finale?) Karen will tell Jim he has to choose between her and Pam.
And maybe THAT will be a cliffhanger... but it CAN'T because I would DIE if that's how the season ended. And how could he choose anyone but Pam?

I'm confused.
I'm arguing with myself.
Excuse my ramblings.

I doubt what it looks like is what it actually is but if it is what it looks like then... I have no idea what's going to happen...

Sorry! What a waste of a comment - jeez!

My point: I pretty much have no idea what's going to happen and I shouldn't guess because I'll just start an argument... with myself.
last edited over a year ago