The Office Season Finale?

agentScarn posted on May 04, 2007 at 03:18AM
is next weeks episode the season finale? and is it going to be an hour long episode?

The Office 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CameronWanabe said…
NO there are two more episodes left untill the season finale. The next one is Beach day which is next week and the following week is The job( the finale)
over a year ago kCoop217 said…
Beach Day will be supersized and The Job (finale) will be an hour long.
over a year ago CelticPride said…
Sources say the office is taping two endings to the season finale. They both have to deal with Rashida Jones[Karen]. Jones is signed to be on a new show called the rules of starting over and if Fox agrees to air it, bye bye Karen, if Fox doesn't agree to it, Karen stays. So there's 50/50 chance JAM will happen again this season.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
WOW really? That's surprising! But very cool.
over a year ago DarthVibbert said…
i personally hope karen leaves, it's nothing against Rashida Jones I think she's awesome as Karen I just want the Jim and Pam thing to finally happen
over a year ago ekath said…
well if karen stays theres going to have to be some new guy for pam because she definitely cannot mope for a whole season again... plus i think shes going to realize soon exactly how much she likes jim and their roles of the second season will be completely reversed
over a year ago smackdabish said…
ekath, I've sort of noticed the "reversed roles" thing since the merger. It's kind of cool.

Anyway, I kind of hope Rashida stays. It would be too abrupt to make Jam happen this season... but it should happen. Just later.

But hmm, what do I know?