The Office Andy's Songs

marcus_pk posted on May 02, 2007 at 11:27AM
Hey people, new to the boards but have watched every Office episode a thousand times over. Best show ever lol. Just wondering if everyone here could help me compile a list of the hilarious Andy Bernard's acapella songs. I can start with two that I know/recognize:

1. "Zombie" - The Cranberries
2. "Closer to Fine" - Indigo Girls?

Any others to add? I LOVE Andy's singing haha.

*Edit* :: Not necessarily acapella, but anything he sings. Another one: "Your Body is a Wonderland" - John Mayer
last edited on May 02, 2007 at 11:29AM

The Office 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nkc815 said…
someone created a fanmix which I downloaded & the songs on it sung by Ed Helms/Andy include:

"Bennie & The Jets" - Elton John
"Rockin' Robin" - Bobby Day
"Oompa Loompa" - Anthony Newley
"Hot Hot Hot" - Arrow
"Rainbow Connection" - Kermit the Frog
"What is Love?" - Haddaway
"Lovefool" - The Cardigans

I hope this helps.
:)
over a year ago agentScarn said…
can't think of the name, but the one he and jim sang in the car in last weeks episode (product recall)
over a year ago Urkel-gru said…
dont forget from last week: "the lion sleeps tonight" by the Tokens, and whatever one he sang in the car before jim suggested he beer-me'd a CD
over a year ago Sandiblonde said…
The song was Drift Away, originally by John Kay, that Andy sang before the 'beer-me' a CD. I loved this part. Andy cracks me up! Question: When did Andy sing the John Mayer song?
over a year ago smackdabish said…
Benihana Christmas... it was a duet with Michael.
over a year ago ilovedwight said…
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!
over a year ago caintil31 said…
i would love it if andy sang "Wannabe" by the spice girls. it would truly make my day
over a year ago bwright said…
Well he wrote a song and it went like this: Dum-pa Dum-pa Dum-padi dossum, Dwight is now gone which is totally awesome, why is he gone he was such a nice guy, no he was not he was a total douche, dum-padi, dooo
over a year ago hitchkick3 said…
The Rainbow Connection.... Serenading Pam.... possibly in pig latin?
over a year ago marissa said…
with a banjo.
over a year ago RelientJ said…
Oh... and "the lion sleeps tonight" from product recall

his singing group was "here comes trebble"... in case anyone's wonderin...