The Office Product Recall (spoilers)

smackdabish posted on Apr 27, 2007 at 02:02AM
So what did you think?

I thought it was hilarious as always... loved Dwight pretending to be Jim (and vice versa), Jim cheering up Andy, Kelly trying to make Angela nice, Creed stealing the money, Michael's apology video...

but where is the JAM? These guys are almost making me root for Karen. Not even a cutesy look or a quick reference? Comeeee on. =)

The Office 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Melia said…
Yeah, I have to say that I was disappointed in the episode due to the lack of JAM. I was hoping for something more, given that it's almost the end of the season. Are they trying to kill us?!

I loved loved loved Dwight playing Jim and asking Karen for sexual intercourse :). haha
over a year ago agentScarn said…
as much as it hurts me to say this, this episode was a bit disappointing... however, for me, the beginning and ending scenes saved this episode
over a year ago julesfan said…
I agree the first and last scenes were great. I do always want more JAM, but I think they are making the show into something more than just JAM. I mean the scenes with Kelly trying to teach Angela and the other accountants teasing her. Those are all great things that make this show less about JAM and more about the other characters too. They have an entire season left after this one, so I think they will continue to expand the show out to not solely rest on JAM.
over a year ago dave said…
Worst...episode...ever.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I am a huge JAM fan but I didn't really mind there not being any JAM this episode... I guess it was because there was so much else going on it didn't really matter... And I'm starting to expect to be disappointed with JAM lately and just go with the flow... but it still SUCKS!
Once again I'm hoping NEXT episode would have MORE JAM! GOSH the last time I was happy with Jam was in the Return which was... yes it was 7 episodes ago and I have no idea how many weeks.
But putting aside my deep resentment of JAM - I thought this was an awesome episode - especially Andy... wow... just wow! And Angela trying to be a nice person... and of COURSE the first and last scenes and 'This day is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S' - FANTASTIC!
over a year ago steph455 said…
I was very disappointed in this one, only a couple little laughs. Ya it was weird Pam and Jim, they didn't even talk to each other period, even when he came in dressed as dwight, if it was the old Jim he would have joked with her for a bit. The Jim in this season is a bit of a douche bag i have to say, not as jokey as he was in the last 2 seasons. They better step it up for the finale!
over a year ago agentScarn said…
After watching the episode a second time, i liked it more. Actually, i kind of enjoyed this episode because it took the focus off of the main characters. the secondary characters stole this show. oscar and kevin were great, and it was nice to see creed. can't wait for next weeks episode...
over a year ago marissa said…
i liked this episode. liked jim as dwight. LOVED dwight as jim. ("little comment, little comment").

i agree with everyone, i was hoping for jam, but they can't keep us waiting forever, right?

loved oscar and kevin teasing angela, tooooo cute :)

and kelly's banana song? i died. great.

michael' videao with the flag taped up behind him? awsome.

and poor andy :(
i never liked him, and who could possibly feel bad for someone dating a high school kid?
and yet i found myself murmuring "poor andy..." the entire show!
but jim trying to cheer him up? adorable :)

all in all, i loved it.
xD
over a year ago smackdabish said…
I re-watched it yesterday and actually liked it a lot better. Not that I didn't like it in the first place.

I guess JAM will come... but for now, characterization is fun.