The Office Jim and Pam sitting in a tree...you know the rest

office23 posted on Apr 19, 2007 at 10:57PM
Hey whats going on with Jim and Pam? After episode 19 I hope things stop getting awkward lol

The Office 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago papa said…
Can they really do the pam/jim cliffhanger *again* this season? I'm betting not. I'm betting the cliffhanger will be pam hooking up with someone else. Maybe they will set us up to believe that she will be hooking up with Jim. And maybe she'll act like she's meeting up for someone special, who they don't show and everything points to a date with jim and at the very very end moment...bam -- it's Toby or Andy or Ryan or something. I'd love that, because it'll drive all the Jam fans nuts over the summer :-)

You guys don't really want resolution to this plotline yet do you?
over a year ago ilovejimhalpert said…
I think that they will be just friends by the end. I think their relationship will be the same as it was in season 1 and 2 but not anything more.
over a year ago steph455 said…
I think that something will happen and Pam will listen to what Roy said and Kiss Jim, maybe by accident like tripping into his arms hahah, and karen will be watching and they won't stop kissing then jim will be like I'm Sorry Karen, but I Love her, or some cheesy crap like that hahah!

Oh or Jim will come to terms with his reboundingness and tell Karen he can't be with her when he is still in love with Pam and the cliffhanger will be Jim heading to see Pam to tell her so.
I Hope cause everyone wants the Jam to happen so why drag it out, the show could be plenty funny with their relaitonship in the office.
Hey maybe Karen will go out with Toby HA!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago smackdabish said…
umm my theory:
jim will be at karen's house unable to sleep when he gets a text from pam saying that she can't sleep and would he please meet her for coffee in the morning. he texts her back and they meet up in the middle of the night and totally connect and then he sneaks back into karen's but she knows he left (but pretends she doesn't), and when he fiiinally comes clean she breaks up with him and tells him to go after pam.

ohh yeah. i haven't overthought this or anything, LOL.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I've always had a soft spot for Karen... except for... you know the whole keeping Jim away from the love of his life thing...
But i think it would be kool if Karen realises that Jam are meant to be together and *she* breaks up with *him*! Cos she's not really a bad person, she just likes the wrong guy (and who could blame her). It's the nobel way to go.
Something big will happen! But I don't think we can really guess what it is... apparently the beach is going to be a BIG episode...
over a year ago steph455 said…
the beach episode hey? i predict that they get together on that episode during the "survivor games" and Michael takes credit for them getting together, i dunno i can just see them writing that in, Michael telling the camera crew that it is because of his beach that Jim and Pam are finally together.
Ya maybe Karen will hook up with Roy since both characters are leaving the show, wait is Roys character off the show?hahah or she hooks up with Toby!
last edited over a year ago