The Office Jim and Pam

caintil31 posted on Apr 15, 2007 at 06:58PM
do you think that there will be any chance of jim and pam getting together by the series finale?

The Office 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DeborahDuck012 said…
maybe, i really hope that there will but i really doubt it .
over a year ago Kitzo said…
Yeah, doubtful, but I think there is a high possibility of Jim and Karen breaking up for the finale, especially if the rumours about Rashida Jones leaving to do another show are true.
over a year ago smackdabish said…
Yeeeah I think Jim and Karen will break up but Pam and Jim probably won't get together until mid fourth season. Or at least, that's what I hope.
over a year ago ilovejimhalpert said…
they will probably be back to best friends by the end of the season which is still better
over a year ago someguynamedjer said…
Nah, Jim's mad for the Roy incident, but no doubt the season will end like this.
-Karen will find out Jim hasn't gotten over Pam at all.
-Karen will break up with Jim and probably quit to move somewhere else. She's obviously an outsider. reference: her comment in the latest episode saying she doesn't know this place as well as she thought
-Jim will actually be upset about it.
-Pam (Jim's truest friend) comes along and consoles him (probably despite Michael's attempts)
-Passion rekindled!
over a year ago caintil31 said…
after reading the plots for the rest of the season, i think that jim and pam will get together. i'm thinking that karen will go to corporate and break up with jim, leaving jim and pam to be together forever
over a year ago CelticPride said…
Do you mean season finale? You said series...And nobody knows, hopefully, it will be Karen. Other spoilers say things get Dicey with Jim and Pam in the last episode.
over a year ago fauvistfly said…
i think they'll give us something--maybe not a kiss but something that hints at a rekindling...and then the bastards will leave us hanging all summer, just like they did last season! and i will love every minute of it.
i meant series because i know nothing major(like them hooking up) would happen between jim and pam this season
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Something major would happen at the season finale for sure... it's probably just not what we're expecting - not a kiss or anything but something.
And the series - difinetley. It happened in the British show and after all this dragging - they can't NOT get them together - they owe us some major Jam after this season!
I think they owe some extra episodes where Jam are together after all this. The British Jam got together in the series finale but I think NBC owes us some 'couple' episodes of them actually like going on a DATE. Wow i just CAN'T see that happening! I hope they prove me wrong!
last edited over a year ago
if jim and pam do start going out than it would be okay for a while. but if they ever broke up than it would be weird between them. which would probably cause jim to transfer again.
over a year ago moneybeets said…
listen, i mean, you have nothing left if you get jim and pam together. and frankly, if that's the only reason you tune in every week, do me a favor and don't tune in. just go to the video store, rent "love actually" or "uptown girls," pop a few zanex, have a couple of glasses of chardonnay, walk your jack russell and pass out, because we don't need you. i know the office is a very strange place for these lame dash o's who only tune in for jam, but here's the thing, and bear with me. seinfeld did this same thing. they abandoned a love story and why? that's right. to tell jokes. so if you're sitting there clinging to the jim and pam romance, ask yourself one serious question. will a romantic relationship between those two characters take emphasis away from michael, andy, and dwight, and actually, also jim? absolutely. then these so-called "fans" want the show to commit suicide. it's threat level midnight, and you know what that means, cry mo squaw, f and c.
over a year ago Bionical said…
moneybeets, i think you have it exactly right.
over a year ago plainoldright said…
"listen, i mean, you have nothing left if you get jim and pam together. and frankly, if that's the only reason you tune in every week, do me a favor and don't tune in."

I find moneybeets comments to be contradictory. If Pam and Jim get together, then the true fans will still tune in every week regardless of their relationship status. My point is moneybeets, you seem to suggest that the show would die if they got together.... but that comment suggest that the only reason people tune in, or their is any drama is because of the Jim and Pam relationship. So if people watch the show for Michael, and Dwight and all the other characters, why would the show die if they got together. I agree, however, that the show would be a bore if it focused on their boyffriend/girlgriend activities (going on dates, holding hands) But if they got together (I personally think it is possible and could work) their are many possibilties to explore. What is really important is that the show must keep the office awkwardness. That is what makes the show great.