The Office Why Did Jim Look So Tired?

marissa posted on Apr 13, 2007 at 03:39AM
in the negotiation, why did jim look so..worm out? obviously it was done on purpose, or they'd have hidden it with make up or something.

i cant even put my finger on what "it" is...

anyways, was there a reason for that?

The Office 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tdashko said…
Maybe he and Karen had another late night talk marathon after the Roy incident.
over a year ago chrimson said…
nope...i think its his hair. it's definitely different. he must have cut it for a movie or somethin' and they used a hairpiece or somethin'. too bad to, cause he looks a bit dorkier, don't you think?
over a year ago safeena said…
I think dorky is cute on Jim, so, I'm impartial. =)
over a year ago bradlybob said…
I think the "exotic" Karen is wearing him out!
In The Negotiation, before Roy comes into the office, Karen is giving Jim a hard time about not wanting to go to the movies. She says something to the effect that he would rather sit on the couch all night watching a Phillies game than go out. You can see the look on Pams face where she's thinking "I'd like to spend the evening on the couch with Jim watching the game". I think Jimbo is growing tired of Karen and is trying not to end up like Ryan.

God I need a life!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bwright said…
I think that it was because it was a friday...having to deal with michael scott for 5 days straight would make me look a bit tired too.

Jan: Last Friday, one of your employees attacked another employee in your office.
over a year ago MegG said…
I think they are trying to show Jim is getting wore out with Karen and work, and is just really not as happy as he used to be.
over a year ago caintil31 said…
John krasinski is shooting a movie and at the same time he's shooting the office. jim might not have actually been tired but john was probably tired from working so much and it showed up on his face. either way it still worked for him.

over a year ago Slacks11 said…
John/Jim has about four films in the works at the moment, most notably "Leatherheads" with George Clooney, about pro football in the 1920s. Definitely shaved his head for the part and is definitely wearing a wig.
over a year ago smackdabish said…
Aw, I like John's hair! If I see the George Clooney movie, it'll be so weird to see him bald.

The wig's not really obvious, so that's good.