The Office Tonights ep. was great writing by BJ!

ilovejimhalpert posted on Apr 13, 2007 at 01:50AM
i've noticed that all of my favorite episodes, (boys and girls, the fire...etc.) were written by bj. Tonights i think was one of the funniest of the season, but there wasn't enough andy. what do you guys think about last nights episode and his writing?

The Office 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago flowerpower said…
bj's written a lot of good ones. i enjoyed this one too, but i did think michael went a little overboard (even for michael). some great moments, but not my favorite episode of the season. but bj is really funny. have you seen the clip of bj on conan o'brien? (do a search, it's on fanpop).
over a year ago dave said…
I'm going to have to disagree with flowerpower and boldly say that this was my favorite episode of the season. I loved Gay Witch Hunt and the Negotiation, but this one had me laughing throughout. BJ is really talented as you can tell from his episodes and the interview with Conan. I actually thought it was pretty neat how he worked in Michael's depression out of what was supposed to be one of his stupid stunts. I really enjoyed seeing the interaction between the Warehouse guys and the desk jockeys. The whole white collar-blue collar thing was great. And I loved all the bets (Creed and the potato...classic!). It's always fun to have Darryl on...because he doesn't live a nerf life.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago smackdabish said…
I thought it was really great, but not my favorite. The whole "shun/unshun" thing was funny at first, but then at the end it got kind of stupid.

The betting thing was so amazing, though! BJ is definitely a genius.
over a year ago sprouseter16 said…
amazing episode.

especially the watermelon part. lmao
over a year ago safeena said…
Haha, I loved the epsiode and agree- both BJ and Mindy have amazing talent- but Im always doubled over when BJ's written an epsiode. This one defifnitelt goes on my list of CLASSIC and GREAT episodes, and boderlines 'best'. I still think Im too partial to 'The Injury' to give any other episode a chance. =)