The Office NOT ENOUGH ANDY!

andybernard posted on Apr 13, 2007 at 01:22AM
ok so im glad andys back, but come on, theres not enough. hes so funny. OH i loved: unshun...reshun thing though. dwight+andy=HILARIOUS. great comedic combo. but im just saying that theres not enough andy, and i dnt think hes as funny, well maybe. but very different...right?

The Office 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tommie05 said…
I TOTALLY AGREE. ANDY IS THE MAN!!!! I guess it was enough to see him get maced on his return episode. LOL
over a year ago ekath said…
hhah i know- he seems a lot more subdued and he wasn't really trying to impress micheal as much as i expected, which was mostly what was funny about him

does anyone know the exact quote that dwight said about being shunned

"i was shunned from the age of four until my sixth birthday for neglecting to save the excess oil from a can of tuna" or smthg like that?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago yanks24tm2 said…
it's drew.
hahahahah AWESOME episode.
over a year ago jennc153 said…
"Do you want a drawbridge?" I love that ANDY came through for Dwight! haha!
over a year ago flowerpower said…
There are so many great characters on the show that it's getting really tough to fit them in. I feel like Oscar and Meredith are totally off the radar. Kevin still gets one good line per show. Stanley last night didn't even seem to get much of a line, but did get a chuckle with his classic look of boredom when they were outside.

Andy didn't get much time, but I'm glad he's back. He's a great foil for Dwight.