The Office Office episode ideas

tvman posted on Apr 10, 2007 at 12:12AM
Hello members of Fanpop. I am a new member on the site after viewing from the outside for months.
Often times I think "what would be a great office episode". A fav idea of mine is to have a flashback episode of the first day with Michael just becoming regonal manager of Dunder-Mifflin Scranton and Pam, Jim, and Dwight meeting for the first time. I would love to hear some more great episode ideas if anyone else has any.

The Office 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ilovejimhalpert said…
i think a good one would be where michael wins some kind of radio contest so he can take him and 4 friends (dwight, jim, pam, and ryan) and leaves andy in charge. we haven't gotten to see much of andy yet and i think it would be fun to see michael being competitive...and maybe it would bring back the michae/ryan relationship and strengthen the jim/pam relationship through torturing dwigh. Great topic!
over a year ago dave said…
Welcome tvman! We're glad you've joined us! And with such a creative and fun topic to boot. :) I think it'd be really funny if there was an international business trip where Jim and Dwight go to visit the office of Wernham Herzog and met their counterparts. Or a global conference where all the Office casts from around the world were together. Okay maybe Ricky Gervais could just make a cameo appearance on the show. Man I'm bad at this! Another fun one would be if Pam's mom paid a visit to Pam and she got to meet Jim and they had a talk while Pam is off doing something. She could tell him (and us) about all the feelings for Jim that Pam has shared with her through the years.
over a year ago FueledByIsabel said…
I'm doing an Office parody for a school project. The idea is that Michael drives all his coworkers to a small town in Connecticut (i.e. his hometown) to visit some "random school" to get involved in the community. It just ends up being a wild goose chase though when Michael basically visiting all of his old teachers and the employees are stuck in the computer lab, doing nothing. Pretty good, eh?
over a year ago purpleswan said…
I want to see more episodes with the cast doing things outside of the office, especially Dwight. We've seen a few instances of this with Chili's, the BBQ at Jim's, the Booze Cruise, etc...but I really wanna see like Dwight's laser tag team or something...how funny would that be???
over a year ago bwright said…
In response to what purpleswan said I believe in an upcoming episode the office will take a trip to play (mini) golf.
over a year ago ilovemichael said…
it would be coll if michael and jim were off somewhere and dwight got to run the office. Dwight is my second favorite person
over a year ago MegG said…
I think it would be funny if Andy finds out and reveals Dwight and Angela. Then Jim, Pam,and Dwight all go in on a huge prank on Andy to get him back.