The Office WHERE DO I START

andybernard posted on Apr 06, 2007 at 12:46AM
wow. amazing episode. i am so happy andys back, poor andy. that was the most epic episode YET!
roy and pam are done, andys back, dwight saved jim, michael and daryl got a raise, ryan and kelly are fighting then making out, and dwight and angela caught by jim. Wow. oy yeah and kevin. JIM WATCH OUT, ROY! oh man. crazy.

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO EXPECT FOR THE FINALE?????
last edited on Apr 06, 2007 at 12:49AM

The Office 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago smackdabish said…
chyeeeeeeah, I'd say awesome.
and filled with drama... lots of it
but in a good way.

jeeeeez is Jam ever going to happen? 'cause it better.
over a year ago realjump said…
when will this video be up....I have been waiting for weeks and then I had to miss it....GASP
over a year ago sprouseter16 said…
woahh, andy was in the episode??? when? how could i miss it
over a year ago marissa said…
wow. loved it. wow.

but are pam and roy really over?
you heard what jim said.
and that hug...?

LOVED kelly and ryan.
"i called you in the middle of the night to tell you i love you!"
too much awesome.

and angela getting all hot and bothered over dwights "jim-rescue". wow. just wow.

but did anyone else notice jim looked...different? something about his...eyes? hair? i dunno, but something about him seemed different.

oh, and michael.
woman's suit?
classic.
over a year ago andybernard said…
andy was in the ending credits, he had a talking head about how he graduated anger management, and he walked into the office and dwight pepper sprayed him...poor andy. hes a lot nicer now...i hope hes still funny.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sprouseter16 said…
ohhh haha missed that part.

omg, yes. jim lookes different! idk what it was about him...
over a year ago jammers13 said…
I seriously just joined fanpop so that I could telll someone how beyond upset I am. I have class thursday nights so I set up the VCR (I'm oldschool!) and I had never changed the time on the VCR for Daylight Savings!!!! It didn't tape! I missed it! I am so sad, and I just wanted to complain to someone who would understand! (tear)
over a year ago bigtunajim said…
Why aren't any of the other episodes up.

Will someone post up todays? I got the last 3 minutes and it just wasn't enough...it just wasn't enough.
over a year ago hawkluvbeer said…
I hate to be the oddball. I thought it was a let down. It just seems to me the more of the JAM thing, the less levity.
over a year ago bwright said…
The woman's suit and pants were hilarious especially michael saying, "and it fit so". And when Dwight peppper-sprayed Andy.
over a year ago dave said…
I really enjoyed last night's episode. I thought it was one of the best. It was nice that they got right to the Roy and Jim action, although I think I would have written it differently. Probably with Jim getting hurt and Pam being really concerned and hating Roy. The pepper spray thing was okay I guess, it was funny to see Angela getting all hot and heavy. The best part was Michael threatening to withhold sex from Jan as a negotiation tactic and Toby's response after. Hilarious! I'm also glad that someone finally knows about Dwight and Angela...and especially that it's Jim who caught them! I must admit, I kinda enjoyed Andy getting pepper sprayed as his welcome back. Wikipedia!
over a year ago runi2ni said…
so obviously this was a great episode. ohh man, so much good stuff. but something i liked that i've been noticing for a while: oscar and angela. i mean, of course she lets him know she doesn't tolerate his being gay, but i love how beyond that, they're becoming friends. did you notice when roy came in to get his check oscar stood up even though angela had the check, and he sort of positioned himself in front of her? i just thought that was nicely done.
over a year ago smackdabish said…
yeah I noticed his hair looked different
over a year ago CelticPride said…
I'm so sorry for the office fans who read what I wrote, some jerkoff on youtube told me that the clip was fake. Anyway, this episode was hilarious! The writers are comedy geniuses! They know how to make something so intense so funny.