The Heroes of Olympus The Trials of the Seven

JasmineValdez posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 11:38PM
This story takes place while the ArgoII is being built and possibly will extend into the Mark of Athena time period.

All characters belong to Rick Riordan.

The story belongs to me.

Please comment!

The Heroes of Olympus 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
please comment if ur going to read this
over a year ago puppies76 said…
cool story line, post soon
Jason

Ugh. Jason rolled over in his cot and checked his watch. 1:35 He flopped back down and moaned. No way was he going to get any sleep. At the meeting, everyone had gone crazy, trying to plan the ArgoII and worrying about Percy. Jason was bombarded with questions until his head hurt. Then Chiron had sent them all off to bed like it was a regular night.

So Jason had about six more hours to lay there, worrying. Of course, he tried to get some sleep, but he just couldn't. Besides, Gaea would haunt his dreams if he so much as closed his eyes. Only six more hours.

Leo

He felt like that timewhile he was running away, that he had chugged the 3 coffees from the San Antonio Starbucks. His body was exaushted, but his mind was so hyped up he couldn't sit still.
ADHD didn't help. Sure, he had pretended to go to sleep when they were told to. He had got in bed and pulled up the covers as his bunk retracted into his room below. But the minute the machinery was done, he flew out of bed like a crazed maniac. There was so much to do.

After sketching a few more blueprints and making a tiny model of the ship, he realized what he had signed himself up for. The ArgoII would be a project most could spend a lifetime making. He had six months, possibly less. It also needed a bajillion magic supplies, and way more mortal ones. He wondered if the camp even had this much. Leo yawned, his mental hyperness wearing off. It was five in the morning after all. He barely had time to make it to his bed bed before he fell asleep.

I know they're both short, that's why I did two. :P
I'll post more later.
and it will get better as it goes on
Actually anyone want to co-write?