The Heroes of Olympus Create Your Demigod Person

BitemeIVampire posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 04:58PM
This is a forum where you can create your demigod. To Create a Demigod use this stuff:

Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears/phobias:
Friends:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
A story:
Nicknames:
Anything else we need to know:

Ok so I'll be making a forum for the quests only one quest at a time.

The Heroes of Olympus 1225 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1225

over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
"You would never believe me until you got your memory back. Can I call you Steven, you look like a Steven."
over a year ago killer24 said…
"er ok i gess.what do you mean i will never believe you"
"Do you believe in Greek gods and goddesses Steven?"
ok if you want so why will i not believe you"
"Never mind, let's just go see the camp director."
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
thorws grenade at Jake and blows him up"Take that"looks out window"Yeah you win i'm tired abou to rest"falls asleep
ok so what do people do for fun burn stuff or something?"
"Um depends on who your parent is."
over a year ago crash14 said…
Curls up on floor and rests
"ok so whos my mum?. "arg my head" i black out
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
I was walking around when I saw Mike chasing someone he must be new i thought. I followed them and I transformed into Chiron and learned that the kid has an amnesia. I transformed back to my normal form and told Chiron everything.
last edited over a year ago
I groan. I had to lug the kid to the infirmary.
i see a small girl about 9"who are you little girl"
girl:"im your mum"
me:"sorry but your to young"
girl:"im Hestia goddess of fire and the hearth"
me:"OK if your a goddess then im a dragon"
Hestia:"well if you what proof then"grows in to a lady
me:"ok mum"
Hestia:"tell Chiron who i am. i love you but iv got to go zuse will know i have a son i love you good bye"
me:what is my name?"
Hestia:"max"
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Falls asleep in the limo on accident
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I'll do a person later.

Name: Catrina Lily Nelson
Immortal Parent: Apollo but Athena is her mothers mother
Mortal Parent: Doesn't know who it is
Abilities: singing, healing, reading, dancing, fighting monsters
Weapons: A little knife and a Red bow and arrow
Appearance: long, curly, golden hair, stormy grey eyes, tan, tall, athletic, mid weight
Personality: kind, great friend, shy, loyal, brave,
Dislikes: talking, cats
Fears/phobias: the dark, claustrophobic
Friends: has none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: doesn't have one but secretly likes someone
A story: Cat has only just arrived at camp and doesn't talk to barely anybody since she doesn't want to trust to many people. Ever since she was very little she has been at an orphanage but when she destroyed the orphanage at ten by lighting it on fire resulting in her having scars and things from it. So ver since she was ten she has been living on the streets and she is now eleven.
Nicknames: Cat, Rina
Anything else we need to know: has barley said a word since she was ten. Is eleven years old.
I Ran a d ran away from this scary monster until I saw this sign with Camp-Half blod on it. I quikly stabbed the monster in the leg to distract it so I could run into this camp but it didn't work it just kicked me in the face and hard. "Ahh". I was flung at a tree and as I hit it I blacked out.
I wake up before anyone else and turn into eagle a bring back food
I dreamt of this person who claimed his name was Apoloo. "Catrina you look very much like your mother". "I don even know who she is". "Well all I can say is you have her eyes who she got of her mother who got them from her mother". "Oh". "Well I best be of or Zeus will find out Cat".
I heard a scream. I ran out of the infirmary at supersonic speed. I saw a monster at the bottom of the hill. I see a knife was lodge in its knee. I run at the monster and take the knife and stabbed it in its eyes. It turned into monster dust. I ran back up the hill to find a girl. I carried the girl to the infirmary.
After dropping the girl off, I walk to the pine tree. I sat down, and I was fiddling with some metal. I was done with it in about 5 minutes. I had made my weapon.
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
( I am back.) "Were almost to Camp Jupiter."
Cool
!!Slam!! "Holy Shit The Minotaur."
( I have too go see u tonight)
after I told Chiron everything I went to the aphrodite cabin(Eros has no cabin) and plopped down on my bunk, poor kid I kept mumbling to myself
after a while something told me to go in the infirmary, so I went there and saw 2 people lying in the bed I looked closely and saw that one was the guy I saw earlier and the other was a girl I never saw the girl before so I thought she must be new the same as Steven.
zzz
(can you pls keep the cussing to yourself you know I'm only 10)
I walked in the woods then suddenly I saw a monster eating raw meat I was feeling nauseus so I quickly ran to the infirmary but the monster saw me so I just fought it hevturned to dust and I continue running to the infirmary and ate some ambrosia after that I felt better.
nothin like bein a demigod I said to myself
(good night it's like 11:34 here bye!)
"ok wheres Chiron maybe i sould nock on the big house's door"
I looked at my knife. It was a good size for hunting, but not for killing monsters. I sighed. I went to the Arena, and I found out my hand went the exact same speed my feet went when I was running.
( Back) Die "You" ( I have to say this its true to my being a granddaughter of Apollo) "Bullshity Bull-Guy."
After slashing a dummy, I run back to check on the girl and Steven.
wakes up to find other two awake Alvin still asleep "what happened?"
I start shooting at the Minotaur. " DIE, DIE, DIE!"
(wow violent much yeah kick its ass sorry it slipped)
( I is AWESOME I AM LIKE THE GODDESS OF AWESOME AND THE MUSIC GENRE METAL , HARD ROCK, AND SCREEMO TYPE MUSIC. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!) Then I slash with my sword " DIE!"
(bad words I get on my moms case for cussing) starts to shoot lightning at minotaur
Wakes up.
( Hey this and when its only me and my mom's boyfriend is the only time i get to cuss and my little substitute words don't let out enuff emotion.) Shoots the Minotaur wich is the final blow that kills it. " Finaly its dead."
wakes up and sees Era kill the minotaur"Man i miss the minotaur it hates me"sits up
rubs eyes"Anyway how much longer till Camp Jupiter"opens laptop and Aprote's symbol of power pops up"Wait,it popped up n the kidnapper what if he's a charmspeaker"
"why would you miss a monster? They try and kill you" turns to Alvin "maybe that would explain how he got away without anyone noticing"
switches to camaras at Camp Jupiter
"Because i havn't fought a monster in a while"laptop beeps and looks at it"Found our person"
"Who is he? and there will be more monsters"
starts typing"Normal traits of ca child of Thantos and is that the the daugther of Poseidon and Hades"
I wake up and climb off TV hey guys what's going on
( wait I need to tell u what Sorrin looks like: has albino white hair like a polar bear, has black eyes, about 8 or 9, pale tan skin. Lilliana: black hair deep purple eyes that almost look black pale skin Jace: black hair blue-green eyes tanish skin 6 or 7 )
(so should we call Sorrin polar bear jk lol) looks outside "we should be there in a few seconds"
Are we there yet
"He is dangerous bunch of weapons and some power thats unbelieve no reason to underestimate him to much of GOD this is impossible the rating are"