Last but not least the Romans

last edited on Mar 03, 2012 at 11:23PM

The Heroes of Olympus 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jasonsuckseggs said…
heart
Chapter One Piper

Piper was starting to lose her cool.

They were actually ten minutes from the Roman Camp; Jason’s home where he might have a girlfriend. After all they’ve been through Piper was going to lose him again. She wanted to scream, yell, or even jump off this ship. She was going to lose Jason for a girl she didn’t know. Maybe Annabeth was right and they were never meant to be. But Piper wasn't going to let that happen; she could play fire with fire if that was what Jason’s girlfriend wanted if he had a girlfriend. She would do anything to get Jason back, anything.

“Piper!” She heard Leo call but she was too caught up in her own thoughts to listen. Now Leo was repeatedly calling her name, she couldn't ignore him, he was to annoying. This was getting out of hand, so she did the smartest thing to do in this situation.

“What?” She yelled.

“We are actually two minutes from the Roma Camp.” Yelled Leo happily like meeting a group of blood thirsty Romans were a picnic to the park.

Piper’s heart leapt, the Roman Camp was were the famous Percy Jackson was, the savior of Mt. Olympus, defeater of Kronos and the best fighter ever known to demigods. Piper has heard of the famous Percy Jackson like one thousand times, like how he saved the world five times and he bore the curse of Achilles. She could never do that because even though people told her she wasn't weak she felt like it. She couldn’t do anything except charm speak people, like that was such an awesome power. Sometimes Piper wanted to know why Hera choose her for this saving the world mission.

Suddenly the ship wobbled like crazy until it landed on something that sounded like a building, way to go Leo you just destroyed one of their buildings what a nice way to greet them. Piper looked down from the ship and saw the wreckage of the building they destroyed and a bunch of other buildings that Piper thought looked amazing. They must be at the Roman Camp.

“You guys we’re at the Roman Camp!” She yelled and then Jason and Annabeth came rushing out of their rooms. Jason’s face was like a two years old when she or he got some candy, his smile was so big that it pained Piper. She turned around from Jason’s face and looked down and saw a bridge. Leo must have already sent it down before Jason and Annabeth came. Annabeth. Piper turned back around to see Annabeth’s face and so too was smiling a smile much bigger than the one Jason wore on his face right now.

Piper walked down the bridge and unto the ground and looked around and saw a bunch of Romans with weapons out. A slight dud meant that Jason, Annabeth, and Leo landed next to her. There was an awkward silence when suddenly a girl wearing something that looked suspiciously like a bed sheet came up to Jason and kissed him and she didn’t even ask for their names like they didn’t matter and then Jason did something that surprised Piper, he kissed her back. The Romans started cheering and Piper saw Annabeth kiss a guy that much have been Percy Jackson. It was official Jason had a girlfriend. Piper was such a fool, this whole time Jason had a girlfriend.

She felt her heart stop and her eyes starting to water but she refused to let them come out since that looked like a sign of weakness. Instead she simply walked away from the scene and kept on going not caring where she was going but to get away from the whole camp and be by herself. This whole time Jason had a girlfriend, it just wasn’t fair after all they’ve been through he was just going to give it up with one simple kiss.

She walked to a place that looked like Jupiter’s cabin. She knew she wasn’t supposed to be there, but right know she didn’t know anything except that Jason betrayed her.

She opened the cabin’s door expecting nobody to be in there. She was right. She stepped inside and went to sit on one of the beds. In there she saw things that she knew must be Jason's. She grabbed it and flung it across the room, expecting it to hit the floor, but it never did. That was weird. She thought and went to the other side of the room. She saw a huge brown puddle. Unconsciously she stuck her shoe inside it.
She screamed. The brown puddle became a brown face. The face laughed and Piper realized that it was Gaea’s face. She wanted to back out the room as quick as she could, but she couldn't. Her foot was stuck.
Gaea was looking at her, a wicked smile placed on her face. Piper gulped. Whatever happened next, she knew she wouldn't enjoy it.
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Wohw AWESOME POST AGAIN!!!
rainy
is mine that bad? i won't post until i get more comments
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
Hi! This is so awesome
Hahha what happened to Piper?
*cough cough* I don't really care about her
but this is awesome
Post soon
please or I will die:)_
over a year ago Cheetahgirlsfan said…
heart
I checked it out like you said:)
And it is really good
p.s thanks for commenting on mine
keep up the awesome work:)
over a year ago Nemisis said…
this is good
over a year ago dogcat207 said…
I am mad you have to post today or bad things will happen
over a year ago dogcat207 said…
angry
NOW
over a year ago universalpowa said…

LOLL
i love this story so far... BUT NO JEYNA. BADD
NO JIPER EITHER -_-
i dont approve of Jason...grr
reason why i killed him on my forums! lol
haha loll long story xDd
but post soon!
(btw- I APPROVE LIPER XDD HAHAAA)
Leo X Piper = <3 lol that's the only couple i support besides Percabeth (most of the time) llolll

post sooon!!! :D
over a year ago TwigmanFTW said…
smile
This is good keep posting :D
over a year ago killer24 said…
hay i looked at this and when jason sherd a kiss with rayna im like leo and piper cool rock on dudet
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
Haha, nia you like posted twice! Nice! and your sister? haha. Good story precious!! Good job! Next you know, Gift will start writing with all the emoticons. Please don't let her. Keep it up Precious
heart
Chapter Two Leo

Leo was getting impatient. He knew that Jason and the girl whose name he still didn’t know haven’t seen each other in a long time but do they didn’t have to go through all this drama. He cleared his throat hopping they would get the hint. They didn’t. He cleared his throat again much louder, they didn’t move one bit. Leo decided to do the wisest thing in this situation, he kicked Jason’s shin and fell down. Jason and the girl he still didn’t know finally broke apart. Wow now you decide to break up, Leo thought bitterly.
He looked around and saw a girl with gold colored eyes staring at him. She saw that she was caught staring at him and she immediately broke the eye contact. He also saw a guy with a Mohawk and babyish features staring at him too, Leo quickly turned around and found out that Jason was talking to a guy with sea green eyes and black hair; he knew that was Percy Jackson, savior of Mt.Olympus, defeater of Kronos.

“I’ve heard a lot about you,” said Jason. So, have I, thought Leo, but you don’t see me gushing about it?

“I’ve heard about you too,” said Percy Jackson.

“Yeah, and I’m Leo, son of Hephaestus, commander of the Argo11, leader of the cabin, savior of Hera, defeater of the monsters known to demigods……..” Leo wasn’t trying to boast, all he did want though was to get the name of each person around here instead of going through all this mushy stuff that he didn’t care about one bit.

“I am Reyna, daughter of Bellona, and praetor of the Roman Camp,” said the girl who was kissing Jason. Leo just nodded because he thought if he opened his mouth he would start laughing his head of the girl named Reyna was wearing a bed sheet. Like who wears a bed sheet anymore?

“Attack! Attack! What are you waiting for? These Greeks just want to warm us a bit before they attack us! I say we attack them first,” said a guy that looks suspiciously like a scarecrow. Almost immediately all the Romans got in to fighting positions, but Leo just remembered one very important thing.

Where was Piper? Well we saw her walking down the bridge when we got in the Roman Camp he thought. Then when Jason kissed Reyna Leo saw her eyes water but didn’t say anything, then she walked into the Jupiter’s cabin and never came back. But what could have happened to her? He heard a loud cackle and a scream that sounded just like Piper’s. Leo’s heart fell into his stomach. He felt the ground shake like laughter was coming right from it. Then realization hit Leo suddenly. Gaea must have captured Piper when she came into the cabin and that’s why she didn’t come out.

There was a loud boom and the sound of a building collapsing and the screaming went quiet and then completely silent. Leo could see the damage even from where he was standing, and then he started running, running as fast as he never had before. When he got next to the damage he started pulling stuff of other stuff that got blown up most of the stuff was too heavy to carry but he was expecting with the strength of both camps they could lift it. Speaking of the camps where were they? He turned his head around; he could see everybody else just standing there. Leo wanted to scream at them all. Why weren’t they helping him when one of their friends was in trouble? Not even Jason wanted to help it seemed like, but why though? Leo thought Piper meant more to Jason than him. But right now it seemed like Leo was the only one that cared. He pulled apart of something that he didn’t what it was but he could hear breathing. Under that part was another part and when Leo pulled off that one he could see Piper underneath it.

She looked really, really, really bad. She had scratches on her face down to her toes; a huge cut was on her chest oozing blood everywhere. Leo thought he was going to barf but luckily he didn't.

“We need a medic here!”, he yelled waving his hands in the air. Immediately about 30 people rushed and Leo saw a stroller like the ones the hospital used if somebody wasn’t able to move being rushed out. Once the people got next to Piper they carried to the stroller and placed her there. It looked like she was barely breathing. The rolled the stroller towards a cabin and never came out again.

“Everybody back to your duties!” Yelled Reyna and she too disappeared into the cabin.

Jason came up to Leo and started talking about he didn’t know that Piper was hurt, if she was alive, how Leo had known that Piper was hurt and a bunch of other stuff that Leo didn’t pay attention to. Finally when Leo had enough he walked away from Jason and into a place that said: the seventh cohorts and walked inside not caring about the looks he was getting. Leo went to bed and thought after this horrifying day he would get a good dream. How very wrong he was.

hope you guys like it even though i think i didn't do a good job
over a year ago Nemisis said…
Jason should go die in a hole. otherwise great chapter!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
heart
^ he did die! lol
on my forums...lol
haha, EPIC

see, LIPER ISH THE BEST <3
seriosuly, if you start Liper on this forum, I WILL BE SOOO HAPPYYY :D
over a year ago TwigmanFTW said…
smile
Cool chapter :)
meh
thx!my brain turned to mush because of the stupid isats.
might post soon though
over a year ago darange said…
post more please this is awesome i love liper!