The Heroes of Olympus The Lost Crescent

annabethchase78 posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 08:15PM
opinion:The beginning isn't that good I'm improving NOW
Review: it's like any forum telling a story or fantasy (so you think muahahahahaha)
Guide: characters: Luna, Nico, Piper, Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Clarisse, ALL GREEK GODs (including weapons), demigod weapons, Arion, Blackjack, LEO (the awesome), and Thaila ( and the rest of the hunters)
Genre- (I thought it was pronounced genray lol FAIL) Fictional Fantasy
Rated- teen, for various language and *ahem* romance
What you need- a couch a laptop and at least 3 senses

Chapter one
It started as a dream I think it started as me in a hammock in the summertime by the beach under the stars. Though as it went on it turned into a nightmare I saw a woman with a bow on her back strained in metal bars as a father who must have been extremely Gothic because he was dressed in all black along with a black crown (no sense of style). Was fighting with his wife while his son tried to barge in....

all characters that are Rick Riordian's belong to him
except 4 LUNA LUNA IS MINE COMMENT Don't make funof the title do you want to call it the lost crecant the revenge of the pizza bagel
!!!!!
PROPHECY
Daughter of the broken oath
travel by sea in the ancient boat
one forgives the one who was lost
the other finds love at the other’s cost
one comes along and joins the quest
to find what was missing, in the camp at the west
the moon travels tide, and the oath is discovered
the daughter of lost ones, her family uncovered

Written by: UniversalPowa AKA MY AWESOME SISTER
last edited on May 19, 2012 at 01:52AM

The Heroes of Olympus 159 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 159

over a year ago beba157jello said…
wats it gonna be about cuz im confused with the preveiw!!!!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
i think its about the heroes of olympus, but maybe after the mark of athena?

idk "The lost Hero" and "The lost Crescent"
really original title *sarcasm*
over a year ago annabethchase78 said…
tongue
shsh it I'm writing it now
Chapter one
It started as a dream I think it started as me in a hammock in the summertime by the beach under the stars. Though as it went on it turned into a nightmare I saw a woman with a bow on her back strained in metal bars as a father who must have been extremely Gothic because he was dressed in all black along with a black crown (no sense of style). Was fighting with his wife while his son tried to barge in. The son much like his father looked stressed and looked emo while the wife was dressed in white. The wife and son seemed to be rooting for the same thing they were yelling about some helmet and stealing while all I was worried about was the women chained up she seemed to have some importance when suddenly with a flashing light the women screamed. Though it didn’t sound like a scream it sounded like........an alarm clock? My eyes suddenly fluttered open and instinctively banged it not realizing I still had a “Harry Potter” book in my hand crushing my alarm clock. “Ingenious” I muttered staring at the broken pieces......
last edited over a year ago
^ brillaint.

DONT KILL HARRY POTTER!!!!! HE'S (almost) AS AWESHUM AS PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!! why? why kill ur alarm clock and...hey! u took that from my "Universal's Mark of Athena"!(* number 11 on popular content!~!! :D*) PErcy had anger issues with his alarm clock...but i guess its not really stealing....
big smile
Chapter one
It started as a dream I think it started as me in a hammock in the summertime by the beach under the stars. Though as it went on it turned into a nightmare I saw a woman with a bow on her back strained in metal bars as a father who must have been extremely Gothic because he was dressed in all black along with a black crown (no sense of style). Was fighting with his wife while his son tried to barge in. The son much like his father looked stressed and looked emo while the wife was dressed in white. The wife and son seemed to be rooting for the same thing they were yelling about some helmet and stealing while all I was worried about was the women chained up she seemed to have some importance when suddenly with a flashing light the women screamed. Though it didn’t sound like a scream it sounded like........an alarm clock? My eyes suddenly fluttered open and instinctively banged it not realizing I still had a “Harry Potter” book in my hand crushing my alarm clock. “ingenious” I muttered staring at the broken pieces. I got out of bed quickly got dressed for school and walked downstairs slowly listening for the events going on. It was silent which meant my mom had left for work my mom was neither good nor bad she’s indifferent let’s say she’s fun and mean she’s............fean. My dad was laying on the couch whip-cream spread along his mouth. I got some “nutella” from the shelf and had “nutella” on bread. I looked at the label “natural and organic” I muttered “ya,right and I’m a unicorn”. I slipped on my jacked and back pack and rode my bike to school. I live close to the school,I have ADHD, I only have one friend, I experience weird things I am Luna Striker I have blonde hair and dark-blue eyes. I am doing well in school for an ADHD kid. I shuffle around alot and it’s hard to concentrate,but everything fits together well. As I rode in and parked my bike I met up with my best friend Natalie. She wasn’t what you call normal she walked funny and never wore shorts, she ate inhuman things I never pointed this out because everyone else did. plz comment and watch the video hehe
angry
REALY no comments PLZ SOMEONE COMMENT OR NO POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GGGGGG­GGR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR YOU PEOPLE ARE SO EAN I TRY SO HARD TO PLZ YOU YET I GET NO REWARD MEANIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cloudy
sneak peak

after this one person must comment for me to post
Chapter one
I ran up to her “whatsup?” She looked at me for a while grinning then finally said “nothing much I just am happy Sheila isn't here today” I looked at her processing it then said “well if little miss perfect is’nt here then no one will tease you” she just answered with a smile. I felt like I was flown up to my locker I didn’t remember walking up the stairs I shrugged less for me I opened up my locker and sighed 7nth grade 13 years old.

btw Let Unicorns daNce After playeD wOlves doEs die

so basically Luna doesn't die!!!!
angry
PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Love the story!!!!! Please keep going!!!!
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
Cool story
over a year ago beba157jello said…
pretty good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep postin
big smile
OK I was really busy with school
I just checked this forum so I'll post soon
big smile
I ran up to her “whatsup?” She looked at me for a while grinning then finally said “nothing much I just am happy Sheila isn't here today” I looked at her processing it then said “well if little miss perfect isn’t here then no one will tease you” she just answered with a smile. I felt like I was flown up to my locker I didn’t remember walking up the stairs I shrugged less for me I opened up my locker and sighed 7nth grade 13 years old. I stared into my locker just a few things a mini guitar, a white board also mini, and a class schedule. Everything I need I grabbed my books and headed to homeroom I felt my arms burning at first I thought I was carrying too much which was odd because I was only carrying one book. I sat down for first period social studies I looked out the window at the rain now pouring down when I saw a figure in black thrown onto the grass. He dusted himself off and started yelling at the ground words he shouldn't use around a school which wasn’t the first question I really asked if he was Gothic and then why he was thrown out of mid-air. Like I said I’m doing well for an ADHD kid, I quickly snapped into attention and worked for a few seconds and then looked back again no one was there. After ist period my arms were screaming in pain finally I pulled up my sleeve and saw red words forming saying “THE DEAD WILL COME FOR PREY IF YOU READ THIS YOU HAVE THE CRESCENT”. Then it formed in many other languages I pulled down my sleeve quickly “what’s happening to me” I whispered under my breath. By the end of the period my whole body was covered in the same words scratched into my skin. I kept hiding my face, my teeth clenched in pain I ran after the bell rang to find Natalie. I showed her the markings and her face paled and she grabbed my arm (which really hurt) and said “follow me”............
sorry I luv my dog
  I ran up to her “whatsup?” She looked at me for a while grinning then finally said “nothing m
over a year ago magic-cow said…
Congratulations!!! You have revived 1 comment!!
over a year ago magic-cow said…
Mystery!!
smile
if a different person comments I'll post
big smile
we ran out into the rain I quickly put on my hood and we ran into the street where I keep my bike as we were about to reach the point we looked at each other and suddenly we bumped into each other which was for some reason it was harder then it should have been. I looked up to see who it was and it was the same Gothic boy from my dream I stared at him and then someone pulled me up and put me on my bike I quickly realized it was Natalie she told me “go” and I did to my house not much better...........

sneak peak who is the goth person, why is there writing all over her body, what will happen next, why am I asking you these questions
crying
plz comment
big smile
OKAY I will not post until one person comments
sad
plz comment
over a year ago soccer_rox16 said…
big smile
this is good!
big smile
yes, one comment!!!!!
big smile
we ran out into the rain I quickly put on my hood and we ran into the street where I keep my bike as we were about to reach the point we looked at each other and suddenly we bumped into each other which was for some reason it was harder then it should have been. I looked up to see who it was and it was the same Gothic boy from my dream I stared at him and then someone pulled me up and put me on my bike I quickly realized it was Natalie she told me “go” and I did to my house not much better yet I had to get away from school. It only took a few minutes to reach my house and I got off my bike put it in the garage and ran into the woods did I forget to mention that part,probably I have had a huge acre of woods in my backyard so when I’m upset I go into the woods climb the highest tree and soon someone comes I don’t know the persons name she looks like a spirit she comes out of the small pond by the tree and floats up to me we talk and I tell her my problems she listens and gives me advice yet this time was different. I looked up at the high tree and started climbing it took me longer then usual but soon I was near the top I sat down on one of the branches and waited....I waited.,........and waited she would’ve come by now it was too late yet as I was coming down I noticed someone walking toward me a Gothic boy with dark hair and pale skin the boy in my dream the same boy I bumped into so the first thing I yelled was “WHAT DID YOU DO TO NICOLE”. I guess this cued a face palm............
big smile
plz comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sugar bear below SUAGAR BEARS ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    sugar bear below SUAGAR BEARS ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cake
NEW PaGEEE!!! :D :D *cake*

wow sis, ur writing has really improved, but u should set the chapters up like this so i know what chapter it is, and whos it about

Chapter (chapter number ex-1)
(name of chapter ex- Flying Hippos Like Oranges)
(the pov of the person - ex- Luna)
(THE ENTIRE CHAPTER BENEATH IT!!!!)

sorry, i think its good but its kind of hard to know whats going on :P
( i have like an organizing problem.....EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PRETTY!!!! XD)

lol...but seriously, makes it much easiar so just post a FULL chapter ONCE in ONE piece so the story moves a lot faster....
worried
shesh fine I'll do that form now on......... DO U WANT ME 2 POST!!!!?
^ ummm yes?

tht was the point of COMMMENTING!!!! XP
big smile
Chapter one
Luna’s PoV
Scratches of words
It started as a dream I think it started as me in a hammock in the summertime by the beach under the stars. Though as it went on it turned into a nightmare I saw a woman with a bow on her back strained in metal bars as a father who must have been extremely Gothic because he was dressed in all black along with a black crown (no sense of style). Was fighting with his wife while his son tried to barge in. The son much like his father looked stressed and looked emo while the wife was dressed in white. The wife and son seemed to be rooting for the same thing they were yelling about some helmet and stealing while all I was worried about was the women chained up she seemed to have some importance when suddenly with a flashing light the women screamed. Though it didn’t sound like a scream it sounded like........an alarm clock? My eyes suddenly fluttered open and instinctively banged it not realizing I still had a “Harry Potter” book in my hand crushing my alarm clock. “ingenious” I muttered staring at the broken pieces. I got out of bed quickly got dressed for school and walked downstairs slowly listening for the events going on. It was silent which meant my mom had left for work my mom was neither good nor bad she’s indifferent let’s say she’s fun and mean she’s............fean. My dad was laying on the couch whip-cream spread along his mouth. I got some “nutella” from the shelf and had “nutella” on bread. I looked at the label “natural and organic” I muttered “ya,right and I’m a unicorn”. I slipped on my jacked and back pack and rode my bike to school. I live close to the school,I have ADHD, I only have one friend, I experience weird things I am Luna Striker I have blonde hair and dark-blue eyes. I am doing well in school for an ADHD kid. I shuffle around alot and it’s hard to concentrate,but everything fits together well. As I rode in and parked my bike I met up with my best friend Natalie. She wasn’t what you call normal she walked funny and never wore shorts, she ate inhuman things I never pointed this out because everyone else did. I ran up to her “whatsup?” She looked at me for a while grinning then finally said “nothing much I just am happy Sheila isn't here today” I looked at her processing it then said “well if little miss perfect isn’t here then no one will tease you” she just answered with a smile. I felt like I was flown up to my locker I didn’t remember walking up the stairs I shrugged less for me I opened up my locker and sighed 7nth grade 13 years old. I stared into my locker just a few things a mini guitar, a white board also mini, and a class schedule. Everything I need I grabbed my books and headed to homeroom I felt my arms burning at first I thought I was carrying too much which was odd because I was only carrying one book. I sat down for first period social studies I looked out the window at the rain now pouring down when I saw a figure in black thrown onto the grass. He dusted himself off and started yelling at the ground words he shouldn't use around a school which wasn’t the first question I really asked if he was Gothic and then why he was thrown out of mid-air. Like I said I’m doing well for an ADHD kid, I quickly snapped into attention and worked for a few seconds and then looked back again no one was there. After ist period my arms were screaming in pain finally I pulled up my sleeve and saw red words forming saying “THE DEAD WILL COME FOR PREY IF YOU READ THIS YOU HAVE THE CRESCENT”. Then it formed in many other languages I pulled down my sleeve quickly “What’s happening to me” I whispered under my breath. By the end of the period my whole body was covered in the same words scratched into my skin. I kept hiding my face, my teeth clenched in pain I ran after the bell rang to find Natalie. I showed her the markings and her face paled and she grabbed my arm (which really hurt) and said “follow me”
we ran out into the rain I quickly put on my hood and we ran into the street where I keep my bike as we were about to reach the point we looked at each other and suddenly we bumped into each other which was for some reason it was harder then it should have been. I looked up to see who it was and it was the same Gothic boy from my dream I stared at him and then someone pulled me up and put me on my bike I quickly realized it was Natalie she told me “go” and I did to my house not much better yet I had to get away from school. It only took a few minutes to reach my house and I got off my bike put it in the garage and ran into the woods did I forget to mention that part,probably I have had a huge acre of woods in my backyard so when I’m upset I go into the woods climb the highest tree and soon someone comes I don’t know the persons name she looks like a spirit she comes out of the small pond by the tree and floats up to me we talk and I tell her my problems she listens and gives me advice yet this time was different. I looked up at the high tree and started climbing it took me longer then usual but soon I was near the top I sat down on one of the branches and waited....I waited.,........and waited she would’ve come by now it was too late yet as I was coming down I noticed someone walking toward me a Gothic boy with dark hair and pale skin the boy in my dream the same boy I bumped into so the first thing I yelled was “WHAT DID YOU DO TO NICOLE”. I guess this cued a face palm, he looked up at me his hair mostly covering up his face he just said with a dull voice “she’s fine she went back to school don’t worry she trusts me why don’t you”. I looked at him and said”because your emo” he gave himself another face-palm and said “why does everyone always think that”. “Well” I answered “your dressed in black and keep giving yourself face-palms”. He growled at me (if it’s possible) and motioned me to follow now if I did well in school I wouldn’t follow so I followed. “Where are we going” I asked “to camp” he replied “does this cost money because my parents won’t allow this if it does” I said he was about to give himself another face-palm when he stopped probably realizing that's the reason people think he’s emo(we didn’t get a real answer on that so he is).............

I'm not posting until setting the bar high of 5 people comment or say this picture is cute
    Chapter one  
       Luna’s PoV 
        Scratches of words
        It started as a dream I thi
plz comment
crying
plz ONE PERSON COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!
big smile
sneak peak of chapter 2
Chapter 2 I get a joyful bundle of pain
Nico’s PoV
My day started out normal I fought with Hades and Persephone visited both camps and then it got bad not your kind yours would be somebody dying,but being Hades son I enjoy seeing this and see it often. Of course this bad is something you would find joyful or amusing I got the lucky responsibility of a joyful bundle of pain that pains name was Luna Striker *cue groan*.
crying
plEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
big smile
just comment
over a year ago killer24 said…
meh
No its not cute joking i do not get it
big smile
eh good enough

I'll post in a few minutes
worried
and btw killer24 it scares me that your names killer
big smile
Chapter 2 I get a joyful bundle of pain
Nico’s PoV
My day started out normal I fought with Hades and Persephone visited both camps and then it got bad not your kind yours would be somebody dying,but being Hades son I enjoy seeing this and see it often. Of course this bad is something you would find joyful or amusing I got the lucky responsibility of a joyful bundle of pain that pains name was Luna Striker *cue groan*. I guess I was scared my dad threw me out of the palace like literally threw me out of the Underworld so what if I failed Greek or broke a window in the palace he still should’ve given me some slack. Anyway I bumped into Luna and her friend Natalie the Nymph,huh N,N cool.Apart from that I was in the stage of explaining that Greek and Roman Gods exist yet she wouldn’t shut-up. I have no idea what she was talking about, then I had an idea remembering the duck-tape in my pocket I pulled some out cut it with my sword and put it on her mouth “magic duck-tape” I said “when you want someone to shut-up then I told her how the Gods are real and took off the duck-tape. I thought she was going to keep talking,but she just stared at me and asked me one question “so what are we” I felt sorry for her I felt bad for most of us being a half-blood stinks so I didn’t answer until we got to a familiar hill one that's lasted many battles half-blood hill I then told her “were half human half God” she looked at me I expected to see her burst into tears most people do they hate the life she looked terrified then slowly smiled then I asked “why” she looked at me “why what” I felt so confused “how do you stay happy when your told the worst words” she smiled “life just gets better don’t look at negatives”. “Wise words brings to your doom” said someone in my head “how” I said back to the person in my head “I don’t know it sounds mysterious and cool “ I felt a little awkward talking to someone in my head,but I answered to the person anyway “then guess what” “what” “get out of my head”. Then I walked up half-blood hill.......
^ that was random
SPAMM!!!

soryy...i couldnt resist :P

XD
big smile
NO SPAMMING ON MY FORUM PLEASE and plz comment 2
smirk
Killer is me why are you annabeth chase78????
hmmm
because A: Annabeth is awesome
B: 78 is a lucky number
C:Both together give me luck and awesomeness
D: since your Killer24 do you like killing?

I DO NOT SUPPORT VIOLENCE !!!!!!
^ no!
three is a lucky number...
as well as "powa"

'cuz im awesome :D XD
big smile
No (terns and says to blade soon my pet soon I will feed you the world)why did you say sume think like that
Ps.annabeth is not cool
Pps.I will have to kill you on the 78 day befor ester
^ umm..
you know any coments like that might give people the wrong idea
and thats kind of...creepy
mischievous
na im not a killer (wisles inacentley) im am creepy
angry
I could report you for that threat you know I'll have nightmares about it later on and it was a threat and when is ester or are you saying Easter?
big smile
plz comment
big smile
Sorry dudet I will not kill one living thing for the rest of my live your majesty
laugh
And check out the missing my form (turns and says yerrr baby yerrr) haha bye and peace out