The Heroes of Olympus Back In Time

perlia4ever posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 04:54AM
Okay guys I have read alot of interesting forums
and so I thought I'd write one my self.
This is my first story so I expect constructive critisim and your opinion on how I could make things better
okay here's the description
tell me what you think and I will post if people comment saying they are interested. :D

Percy Jackson was screwed with over and over again. It all started when the love of his life left him for his brother. His parents got take from him by hords of monsters. When he became immortal, his father disowned him for falling in love with Thalia. His new love, loved him back but got taken from him by Zeus and got married off to some loser god. His demigod friends got manuplated by Zeus into hating him. Now he was a outcast among immortals, with no parents, no girl, and no friends. And seeing his love with some other god was the last straw for him. He along with Thalia, who didn't want to be apart from him, and dispised her arranged marrige husband, used his time powers to go back in time to the first day he started yancy acedemy, where his problems started. He went back to change his life from the one he currently had and to make sure NEVER to trust a certain daughter of Athena named Annabeth Chase. Follow him on his journey to relive his life and fix his mistakes.  

last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 04:59AM

The Heroes of Olympus 442 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 442

over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
tongue
yeah! post! sounds awsome! post! but should have good plot! post! use punctuation! post! and leave lines between paragraphs! post! so all u hv to do now is post!
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
post! why arent u posting?
over a year ago exmo33 said…
big smile
This sounds really good! Post asap!
over a year ago percyisthebeest said…
this sounds awesome post soon!
over a year ago perlia4ever said…
smile
Okay since some pople are interested I will post a chapter when I get home
over a year ago percabethX2 said…
big smile
sounds like an amazing idea!!! please post soon!!!!!
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
coooooooool
lol i saw ur username and i was like 'YES! a non percabeth forummmmmm!'
lol i hate percabeth
so i am assumming this is Perlia?
post soon!
Yup you got it nicecatch, it said on the description PERCY X THALIA
lol chapter coming soon
over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
Hello perlia,
first, I love your username
secod, I love your idea for this forum and hope you can post soon
and third, it's finally nice to see another perlia fan other just me and alex(nicecatch)
POST SOOON
Okay people here is the first chapter
tell me what you think, since first chapter is always the hardest one to write

Chapter 1
Peter/Percy 

It's been 2 months since Thasilia(Thalia) and I, Peter(Percy), arrived at yeancy academy. I got us unrolled in school on the first day. And we acomplished at befriending Percy or the past me. Actually I was more like a big brother to him. The three of us always hung out, and with me around no one picked on him like I remembered how it used to happen. Now you might be thinking wouldn't you two look the same? Well no, because Thalia and I used our powers to make our selves look different from the way we used to. But she still had her sparkly beautiful blue eyes and insted of spiky and short, she had long and straight black hair. And I still had my deep green eyes with my messy black hair. Also it's been one month since I told Percy that he was a demigod. Now the only reason I told for was because two immortals attract alot of monster and since he saw them we had to tell him about them and himself. I told him we were demigods too, and that I knew who his parent was but I wouldn't tell him because it was a surprise for him. His first reaction was the same as I remembered and also the dislikeness came as well. 

Since be knew who he was now, his smell would get stronger. So I gave him a sword, that turned into a key chain version when he needed to hide it, and trained him to fight. Day after day he was getting better and better. I trained him for a month and after we were done training, he was good enough to beat this time period's Luke. And when we had free time, he told me about mom, and I wanted to cry at the sound of her but I held it in. And we told him that we were orphans because both of our parents are dead. And technically that wasn't a lie, since Thalia and my mom were dead from our time period. Also Grover was here as well, he enrolled about couple weeks ago like I remebered. At first I wanted to strangle him, but Thalia told me it wasn't his fault, it was Zeus' fault. So I wanted up to him and he became our friend. 

Now we were just waiting for him to bring Chiron over so we could head to camp. But we didn't give any sign to show that we were half bloods, not even Percy, which was good. I also shrouded our scent with the mist, so monsters wouldn't show up and Grover wouldn't go beserk, cuz I remember how he used to freak out with monsters. Now we were just relaxing on a Wednesday night. We, as in me Thalia Percy and Grover sneaked out from our room and went to the school roof. There, we were just talking about our teacher's were so crazy, specially our math teacher. And guess who that was, yup, mrs. Dodds is here already. I was lying down on the ground, looking at the sky, while Thalia was laying down on my left arm. She made circles around my chest with her hand while my hand played with her soft hair. Grover and Percy were lying down a couple feet away from us as well. My right hand was in my pocket, gripping my pen just incase something happened. And know us, something did always happened. But I decided to forget about other problems, and turned to face Thalia, placing my hand on her waist pulling her closer to me. “can I ask you something?" I asked her in a low voice which only she could hear. “what is it?" she asked not looking up. “I just wanted to know.........why you came with me when I left?" I asked hesitantly. “because I wanted to get away from that selfish jerk" she replied. “is that the only reason why you can with me, so you can get away from Brian" I asked curiously. 

“is there any other reason" she asked. I noticed that she was trying hard not to laugh.  “so it had nothing to do with me?" I inquired. “why would it have anything to do with you? I simply wanted to get away from Brian so I tagged along with you" she answered. “oh" I simply stated. I was about to pull away from her and sit up. When she noticed this, she wrapped her arms around me tighter, not letting me go. “can you let go of me, please?" I requested. She looked at with her crystal blue eyes, and I felt I was in a trance just by looking at them. “so now your mad at me or something?" she asked raising an eyebrow. “no I am not, it's just that if we are just only friends then we should b like this around eachother" I stated. Now I knew what she was doing, but I couldn't let her have all the fun so I played along. “your such an idiot, kelphead" she said shaking her head. “how so?" I asked. “if your not smart enough to figure out how I feel about you, than I am giving you too much credit" she rendered. “so how do you feel about me?" I asked sounding interested. “the way I feel about you can't be described with words. And yes your the reason I left. But getting away from Brian was a bonus. But I left mostly because I didn't want to be apart from you. I love you Percy" she stated. “you know, you shouldn't lie like that. It only makes the sitution worse" I said pretending to not bealieve her words. “Percy, I'm not lieing. I really love you" she said with sincerity in her voice. “I don't bealieve you. You always tried to beat me up when we were kids, now you say you love me. How can I be sure what your saying is true" I said looking disapointed. “but..." she started to say looking like she was about to cry which I couldn't bear to see. So I cut her off by giving her deep passionet kiss. And it wasn't just like regular kiss, this kiss had love writting all over it. She wrapped her hands around my neck while I did the same around her waist and pulled her even closer. 

Our kiss turned into a makeout. And the positive thing was, we didn't need to break apart for breath since we had strong lungs and could hold our breath for about 7 to 8 minutes. We only broke apart when Grover cleared his throut and I heard Percy say “how do they do that. I mean didn't need to breath, it's been like 5 minutes." I turned around looking annoyyed and said “what you guys want now?" “you know, you two are too young to be making out like this" Grover said while Percy erupted into laughing. “says you Grover, plus your just jealous that the prettiest girl in the world is mine" I exclaimed while Thalia turned red. Grover nervously laughed, looking up the sky expecting something to fall down. But I knew what he was doing, he was worried about what Aphrodite might do, having a mortal being praised more than her. The clear night sky boomed with thunder and we all looked up at the sky. “what was that?" Percy asked pretending like he didn't already know the answer. “uhh I think it's going to rain soon, we should go inside" Grover said nervously. “what?? It's a perfect clear sky, how can it rain now" Percy asked. “well thunder usually means it's about to rain" Grover said, and it also means that Zeus is pissed I thought. “Grover, Percy you guys can go inside if you want. Plus Percy needs to sleep, we have a English quiz tomorow" I said. “come on Peter, your my friend not my mom" Percy grouned. “I know, if I was your parent, things would be much more harder for you" I stated while Grover started laughing and Thalia snickered. 

“whatever, it's not like sleep will help. I know I will fail with my deslexia and stuff" he muttered as he walked toward the door. “sweet dreams" Thalia said, “yea like that'll happen" he mumbled and walked through the door while Grover followed him. After they left I turned to face Thalia and said “so where were we?" “uh....well before we were rudely interupted, you were about to walk me to my dorm than head to yours to get some sleep" she said smiling. “really?? I don't remeber that, what I remember is this" I said leaning forward and pressing my lips against her. After we exchaged a couple of passionet kisses, she placed her hand on my chest and said “Percy, we should go. It's getting late plus Grover was right, Zeus is pissed for some reason let's go inside." “uck.. It always has to be Zeus who ruins our moments" I grouned looking at the storm clouds gathering in the sky. I got from my seat and helped Thalia up. Then we walked to her dorm room, which she shared with a Hispanic girl. When we arrived there, she gave a quick kiss and slipped inside the room. 

After that I walked to my room, which I shared with Grover and Percy and don't ask how I got them to let 3 kids stay in one room, let's just say it took some complaining and a use of the mist to make it happen. I walked inside to see Grover and Percy still awake on their beds. “back so early?" Grover asked hiding back a snicker. I went to my bed and threw a pillow at him. “it was about to rain, so we came inside" I said lying down on my bed. “now light out guys" I stated and turned of the lights. “good night" I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Now the good thing about sleeping now is that, no one haunts me in my dreams anymore since I am immortal.    

Read and comment
thanks
last edited over a year ago
That was awesome
post soon
big smile
That was really good! Loving the long chapter! Plz continue that! Post soon!
over a year ago llrulez said…
cool idea.love the story.post soon!!

GO PERCY + THALIA!!
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
nice
the best part was the perlia lol
post soon
you totally forgot something.didnt Thalia join the hunters of artemis??how can she still get married???(brian guy)
over a year ago parras2 said…
hmmm
amazing story post soon.........y did Percy and Annabeth break up?
Well llrulez - Thalia left the hunters to be with Percy. But Zeus didn't allow her to be with him, and since she was no longer a hunter he married her off so Percy couldn't be be with her and that's why he made his friends hate him.
And parras2 Percy and Annabeth broke up because, she Cheated on him with his brother. That's why.
Will post soon
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
smile
Awesome start, post soon!!!
smile
thanks for the info perlia4ever
ooh now i get it!but how can she just leave? Artemis must be really angry!!i love percy and thalia as a couple!!
whos percys bro??
smile
post soon
y will no one post?
its been ages!!!!!!!
Yea post soon
this forum is awesome
right guys?
Maybe she needs more incorugment
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
how'd that?
Lol
over a year ago rickjackson said…
anaklusmus, usually its people telling YOU to post this is so ironic anyway awesomeness( i love that word) great stry and.......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­POS­T POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
Yay first post
smile
also, check out my forum at link post soon
POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry people gor not posting. I wad budy and vould noy grt to my computer. But I will posy soon
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
SWEET1111
PLZ POST SOON
i agree POST POST POST!!!!!!!
Okay people I was finally able to get to my computer so here is the chapter.

Chapter 2 
Thasilia

After waiting for a couple more weeks, Chiron finally showed up. After sending the other Latin teacher on a unexpected vacation, he used the mist to make the mortals believe that he was the Latin teacher since the beggining of the year. But it had no effect on Percy Grover and of course us. We acted our regular way not letting Grover or Chiron know that we know about the gods. Percy acted as if he was effected by mist and believed that Chiron was the real Latin teacher. Now according to Peter, we were waiting for the field trip to metropolitan museum. He said that's where things went hectic. After having Chiron teach us for about 5 months, he told us that he was taking us to a trip to learn about Greek mythology. It was just as Peter said it would happen. Now we were on a school bus, on our way to the museum with Chiron leading it and mrs. Dodds, yes the fury, as our other chaporoan. 

In the bus, I was sitting next to Peter while Grover was sitting next to Percy on the row oppostie from us. Peter had his arms around me while I had my head on his shoulder. During the entire bus ride, this one girl named Nancy Bobofit, who annoyed me more then those girls who keep flirting with Peter, kept throwing wads of penutbutter sandwhich at Grover' head. Percy tried to get up and kill her but one look from Peter and he sat back down. See, since Percy was in already enough trouble Peter tried to make sure Percy doesn't do anything troublesome anymore. Nancy kept going on, and I was getting irratated by the second. 

When she threw a big chunk of it, Peter extended his hand and caught it before it could make a mess on Grover' head. Everyone stared at him in surprise because he wasn't even looking in the direction of the sandwhich when he caught it. His gaze was fixed on the windshield of the bus. He lowered his hand as he averted his eyes to Nancy. ‘bout time' I thought as I smirked. Peter glared at Nancy while me Percy and Grover were smiling. “Knock-It-Off" he said emphasizing each word. “you throw one more thing and I'll make sure it goes down your throut" he said as he threw the wad of bread on her lap. She placed her hand on her mouth as she took a big gulp. He sat back down and placed his arms around me again. “you should have knocked her lights out" I said sounding disapointed. “naa I like putting fear into people rather then beating them up" he said with with a michavious smile. 

I started laughing as I laced my fingers around his. I stared at front of the bus to see Chiron staring at us with a raised eyebrow. ‘crap, does he suspect anything' I thought to myself. “is there anything wrong sir" Peter asked looking at Chiron. “huh? oh nothing I was just thinking" Chiron replied hastily. “okay sir" Peter stated obviously not buying the lie. Out the corner of my eye, I saw that Mrs. Dodds was looking at us curiously as well. ‘keep staring, your time of dieing is coming" I thought to myself. “let's play a game" Peter muttered. “what game?" I asked. “just watch, Grover can you switch seats with Percy, I need to tell him something" he said with smirk. “what's up?" Percy said with a raised eyebrow. “alright here's the plan........" Peter said as he told us what to do. After he was done, “your crazy" I said but couldn't stop smiling. “you in Perc" Peter questioned. “oh yea, this is gunna be funny" Percy replied holding the urge to start laughing already. 

“alright we'll start in 'bout 5 minutes" Peter said. “why are you doing this" I questioned. “to have some fun. Seeing their reactions going to be histarical but it'll take time to explain to them. But I still think it'll be worth it" he replied grinning. “you really do have a seaweed brain" I said. As soon I said it his whole body tensed and I covered my mouth. I looked up at his face to see him gritting his teeth. His jaw bones kept getting tighter and tighter till I thought they were gunna crack. I placed my hand on his face and said “I'm really sorry, I don't know where that came from. Old habits I guess, but I really didn't mean to I swear." His arm around me got tighter as it pulled me closer to him. But his teeth were released from their tight clutch. I sighed in relief and mutterd “I love you." “I Iove you too, always have alway will" he said as his beautiful smile grew on his face again. When he said that my heart started jumping in joy and I had the urge to follow it's example but I contained it. I don't know why but for some reason, when he says he loves me I get really excited. I have heard him say it to me like a thousand times but no matter how many times I hear it, it fills me with joy. I think it's the fact that he's mine and only mine forever. I guess I really truely deeply passiontly love Peter.

After another minute passed, he looked at me grinning and said “let's do this." I smirked as he turned towards Percy and cleared his throut. I rolled my eyes at his dramaticness as he said “Percy ματιά σε αυτά τα πραγματικά μεγάλα σύννεφα. Πιστεύετε ότι ο Δίας είναι τρελός;", (Percy look at those really big storm clouds. Do you think Zeus is mad?), as he tried hard to hide his smile. But as soon as he said that everyone jerked their heads towards him. Everyone was looking at him confused while Grover and Chiron had a look of shock and Mrs. Dodds had a look of satisfaction, like she was happy with what Peter said, which wasn't surprising since she was a monster. Chiron rolled over to Peter still looking shocked. “Peter ό, τι είπες τώρα;", (Peter what did you just say right now?). “hey Χείρωνα εγώ δεν ήξερα ότι θα μπορούσα να μιλήσω ελληνικά, αυτό είναι δροσερό.", (hey Chiron I didn't know you could speak Greek, that's cool) Peter said ignoring Chiron's question. “ναί ποικίλλουν δροσερό, αλλά αυτό που είπες τώρα για τον Δία. Και πώς μπορείτε να μάθετε πώς να μιλούν άπταιστα ελληνικά;", (yea vary cool, but what did you just say right now about Zeus. And how did you learn how to speak fluent Greek?) Chiron asked skeptically. 

“καλά, έμαθα ελληνικά, επειδή η μαμά μου με έκανε να μελετήσει πολλά για το ελληνικό πράγματα όταν ήταν ζωντανός. Και ήμουν ακριβώς λέει να Percy ότι βλέποντας ότι είναι έτοιμος να βρέξει πολύ δύσκολο αυτό πρέπει να σημαίνει ο Δίας είναι πραγματικά τρελός", (well, I learned Greek because my mom made me study alot about Greek stuff when she was alive. And I was just saying to Percy that seeing that it's about to rain really hard it must mean Zeus is really mad), Percy said casually. “αναφέρεστε στο Δία να είσαι ζωντανός;", (are you referring to Zeus being alive?), Chiron asked curiously and nervously. Suddenly thunder boomed in the sky, meaning daddyo must be mad about the alive comment. “Φυσικά δεν είμαι reffering στον Δία να είσαι ζωντανός, αυτό είναι γελοίο. Είναι απλά ένα παιχνίδι Percy Thasalia και έκανα μέχρι", (of course I am not reffering to Zeus being alive, that's ridiculous. It's just a game Percy Thasalia and I made up), Peter retorted as Chiron and Grover nervously looked up while bigger thunder boomed in the sky. “τι εννοείς ένα παιχνίδι;", (what do you mean a game?), Grover asked looking jittery. 

“well we know alot about Greek mythology so we thought we'd make up a game. Like when ever a natural disaster happens we would name the god responsible for it. Like if there was a hurricane then we would say it was Poseidon or if it like right now a thunder storm we would say it was Zeus. It's pretty fun when you get used to playing it for a while" Peter explained switching to English. “Percy when we called home, your mother didn't tell us she taught you how to speak Greek and Greek mythology" Chiron said turning to Percy. “oh she didn't, Peter did. He's an awesome teacher. I learned how to speak fluent Greek within 2 months" Percy exclaimed smiling at Peter. “no problem man, plus it's fun to speak to someone in a different language. Maybe I can teach you another language next" Peter said grinning and patting Percy' shoulder. “how many languages do you how to speak Peter" Chiron asked looking impressed. “hmm about 10 to 11" Peter replied thinking. “impressive Peter, even I don't knoe hoe to speak that many languages. how did you learn to speak so much?" Chiron asked smiling.

“I guess you could say I had alot of TIME on my hands" Peter said emphasising the word time as he smirked at me. I smile at this comment. “so can you tell me what are the laguages you know how to speak?" Chiron asked. “let's see..... Greek Latin Spanish French Russian Italian Hindi Chinese Japanese Portugese and German" Peter stated. “wow he's not just hot, he's a braniac as well. Two for one, that's hard to find" some random girl said from behind. As soon as I heard that, my face formed into a scowl. I never been the jealous type but I feel it whenever some girl calls Peter hot or fliers with him or when they ask him out when I am not around. Even though Peter would never leave me, Its pisses me off so much that It makes me want to strangle those girls. I got on my knees on my seat and looked at the who said that. I glared at her and when I was about to say something Peter pulled me down and wrapped his arms around me. “ignore them. I'll always be yours and you'll always be mine, never forget that" he said as he placed a soft kiss of my lips. Just then the bus stopped, “okay children we are here. Remember two lines wither with me or Mrs. Dodds. Got it?" Chiron said as he made his to the wheelchair ramp. We nodded and headed outside the bus.

Once we were outside, the cold wind hit me like a pile of snow. I started to shiver from the coldness. Peter noticed this and walked behind me. He wrapped his hands around me in hugging position and I started feel warmer. I don't know why but for some reason Peter' body temperture is always high, he never gets cold. I smiled as and held on to his hands. As we were walking I saw out of the corner of my eye that girls were glaring at me and making faces. I smirked at their discomfort and unlikness towards me. ‘keep making faces girls cuz he's mine forever. I've givin up alot of things to make him mine and I am not letting him go that easily' I thought in my head. When we were inside the museum, we went through exibits of Greek mythology. Like Hercules and the gods and the real Perseus and some famous monsters. After that we went outside for lunch and this is where things got interesting. While the red of the student ate, Peter and I decided to skip it and went up to the roof.

There we were looking down at the kids while they ate and talked. “how do you think things are going back at our time" I asked. He smirked and said “oh I guessing some pretty funny things are happning right now." “what'd you do?" I asked raising an eyebrow. “nothing, but you know how time is when there is no one to control it. It's unpredictable" he said shrugging. “I wonder how they're dealing with what ever the problem is" I said sighing. “why? Do you want to go back?" he asked turning to me. “of course not I was just wondering, that's all" I replied. “Thals, do you regret what you did for me?" he asked. “I looked at him thinking he was crazy for asking that but I saw he was dead serious. “I don't regret anything I did. I don't regret spending one moment with you and don't you dare ask that question again" I exclaimed finding my way to his arms. “it's just that..... I didn't want to drag you into my problems. You had your happy life, you didn't need to give it up for me" he stated holding me tighter. 

“Percy not one day was happy in my old life with Brian. He was self-fish concited and a jerk. I was planning on leaving him and running away. But I didn't want to be away from you so that's why I didn't leave" I said snuggling on his chest. “okay, but tell me if you want to go back and I'll take you" he replied. I smiled and said “I'll be whereever you are." Suddenly there was a sound of a gush of water. We looked down to see Nancy in the puddle while Percy was clenching his fists. “finally starting to acknowledge his powers. Now we wait till Alecto takes him inside. And make sure not to let Chiron and Grover see you when they come in, ok" Peter said as we kept watching. 

Dodds materized next to Percy and led him inside the museum. We ran downstairs to hear a low growl. We entered the room as we saw Dodds changing into her real form. She grew leathery wings and turned into Alecto the fury. Percy was about to take out his sword and attack but Peter spoke in our minds. “Percy don't, just wait and gp with it. It needs to happen" he said. Percy obayed and just rolled sideways as Alecto' claws ripped the air where Percy was a second ago. “come on let's move out of sight, Chiron and Grover are coming" Peter said as he teleported us to the second floor. Then we looked down as Chiron threw a pen towards Percy. As he grabbed it, it turned into a sword. He tightened his grip and did a swing with it. He cut Alecto in half and she disintegrated on the spot. After that, Chiron used the mist to hide everything that just happened and rolled outside. But what he didn't know was that because of the training Percy recived from Peter the mist didn't effect him. He still remebered the attack and everything that happened. We walked down and he asked “what was that just now?" “a fury and there will be more monsters, now that your scent is growing stronger. But now Chiron used the mist and thinks your being effected by it. So you have to act like you don't remeber Mrs. Dodds and when we go outside we will see that he reaves Dodds with a teacher named Ms. Ker. Okay and don't forget to act like you don't know anything about Dodds" Peter said and we walked towards the door. 

After that we returned to school with the new teacher. The school year went on and occaisonally Peter and Percy would play tricks on Grover and Chiron by asking them where is Mrs. Dodds and they would look freaked out. But all in all the school year was good till the end. Now it was almost time for summer vacation.     

Keep reading keep commenting
over a year ago FrankyFuqya12 said…
wow that was awsome
EPICLY FREAKING AWESOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
EPIC CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Post soon! lol i wonder what they will do when they see Annabeth................and could u make Annabeth go for Peter (Old Percy) and then he is all like 'NO!'
lol that would be awesomme.
POST SOON!
Awesome awesome awesome
big smile
AWESOME!!!
Post soon plz!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
hey, AMAZING WORK!

please post soon.
i'm looking forward to seeing Annabeth make an idiot out of herself for Percy.
lol.
it's gonna be great!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
smile
post. please.
i need something new to read.

PLEASE!
POOOOOSSSSSTTTTT!!!!!
post soon
i cant take the suspense POST
Plz POST! Plz POST! Plz POST! Plz POST!
post soon plz
please post asap
over a year ago percabethX2 said…
big smile
That was awesome and I can't wait for another, so YOU NEED TO POST SOON/NOW!
u haven't posted in like a week post soon
over a year ago icysugarpop said…
postttt
yep yep yep!!!!! post post post!!!!!!!!!!