The Heroes of Olympus My Son Of Neptune ... another one ...

SamLinnfer posted on Aug 12, 2011 at 12:49PM
Hi! I hope this is how you start a story ...
I know there are tons of Son of Neptunes but I will still post, hope you like it.

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING!!!!! AND I DO NOT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS!!!!
It all belongs to Rick Riordan.

This will be from the point of view of Hazel.
Thanks for reading. SMILE!

P.S.: I'm German so don't get to angry if I make grammer or spelling mistakes, I try my best.

The Heroes of Olympus 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SamLinnfer said…
Chapter 1! Yeay! Please comment! I enjoy constructive critics.

“Hazel!!!!”
I sat up so fast I bumped my head on the ceiling of the bunk bed.
“Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!” One of my brothers said, walking across the room and opening the curtains. I yawned and followed him with my gaze.
I had two brothers and they were twins.
At least they didn’t look the same.
Felix and James, that were their names. They were 17 while I was 15. They always treated me like a kid.
“It’s already 7 o’ clock!” James said while getting dressed.
I groaned and stood up. No sense complaining. Camp rules.
You see, we live in this camp for … special children. One of our parents is a Roman God. Yeah, like Jupiter, Neptune and Pluto for example.
There are around twenty cabins, each one for a god, well their children actually.
My mother is Nox, goddess of night. Nice, eh?
So this camp is for training. Castra Heros, it’s Latin for Camp Demigod.
We normally have to stay until we’re 22, we never leave. Not even on vacation or so. We aren’t allowed contact with our families and know nothing about the outside world.
Well, unless you go on a quest, that is.
Once you’re 22 you can become an instructor here, teach the younger and all that, but not many demigods want to do that.
The conch horn blew and we went outside.
All the cabins are arranged around the big hearth.
Before all the campers go to breakfast we assemble here.
Lupa, sort of our chef here, is the goddess of wolfs, the one that took care of Romulus and his brother. Romulus was the founder of Rome. And now she trains us. If you can call it that way. Normally she keeps out of our affairs and simply gives orders from time to time.
Now she stood in front of us, 300 campers, and scanned the rows.
“Jason isn’t here.” James whispered to me.
I frowned. Jason was the only son of Jupiter and our Praetor. Normally the Praetor didn’t mingle in the army, but Jason was kind of the leader for everything and he was the head of our Legion.
First I thought that James was joking but I looked over to where Jason normally stood and found his place empty.
“Go on, pups.” Lupa said after a while and disappeared.
Now that was weird. Just appearing out of nowhere and then without telling us anything going away again.
So all the campers shuffled along to the dinning hall.
Each cabin had a table, and at the Nox cabin we were only three.
“Where is Jason?” I asked my brothers and looked over to the Jupiter table, exactly like a lot of others kept doing.
James and Felix shrugged.
“How am I suppose to know?” James said and swallowed his scrambled egg.
If one of the campers disappears it normally because they managed to run away. But Jason had grown here since he was two, I could hardly imagine him running away, but still, he would be considered a deserter, and we wouldn’t be allowed to search for him.
“I’ll talk to Reyna.”
Reyna was Jason’s ex girlfriend, a daughter of Fortuna. They broke up after the Titan war last summer but stayed friends.
After breakfast we had sword training.
Each cabin trained by them selves, but if one cabin was not big enough they joined the Cras Interdem and I, along with my bothers was in it.
The C.I. was more fun than the others because every one had different powers according to their parents, it was amusing to see duels when Reyna for example stole all the luck of her opponent and he simply tripped and lost.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
smile
I like it how often do you post
Tanks so much for reading!
I guess I can post every day since I'm still on vacation!
big smile
sounds good
Hi unknownquestion! Hope you're going to continue reading :)
Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 2

Reyna was already in the arena warming up for training. She had long curly blond hair always tied into a pony tail and her eyes were shining green like emeralds.
“Hey, you’re okay?” I asked. The others were still in the dinning hall. She glanced up at me.
“Why?” He voice was broken and she looked like she had cried.
“I suppose you don’t know where Jason is?” I said. She shook her head and her eyes became all watery.
“Lupa forbid me to go search for him!” She said. I gulped. She still loved Jason, that was for sure.
Jason, Reyna and I had grown up here together. Reyna and I had come here two years after Jason, we were all five and we got to be friends somehow. Being a son of Jupiter no one really wanted to have anything to do with him, afraid that if they said something wrong they would get hit by lightning, not that Jason would ever have done something like that.
After a few years, we became friends with some other campers, Bobby, Gwen and Dakota.
“Hey!!! Reyna, Hazel!!”
Talk of the devil, Bobby was running towards us and almost tripped over a sword that lay on the floor.
“Where’s Jason? He’s not at his cabin!”
Bobby was a son of Invidia, goddess of justice and revenge, jealousy and envy. He had dark skin and black short hair, like all the boy in camp, and piercing blue eyes.
Reyna started sobbing. Bobby stared at her in horror. “What did I say?”
I glared at him and hugged her.
“No one knows, Lupa won’t let us search for him.”
Bobby frowned.
“But he’s the Praetor! We have to search for him!” Bobby said.
I shrugged. “He’ll be fine, Reyna, you’ll see! He’s strong, right?”
Reyna nodded and whipped away her tears.
“We have to go and search for him!”
“But what if he simply ran away?” I suggested.
Reyna and Bobby glared at me.
“He would never run away, you know him. He’s faithful like a dog.” Bobby said. “Only more intelligent. Besides, he would have told us, right?”
We fell silent.
“Maybe a monster took him?” I said.
“And maybe Juno abducted him! Seriously Hazel, he’s not stupid enough to get taken by a monster.” Bobby said. I glared at him but he was right. Besides, monsters couldn’t enter camp.
I heard foot steps of some one running and turned.
It was Dakota. She was breathing heavily.
“You have to come see this; they are announcing the new Praetor!”

After one moment of choked silence we all ran to the Senate, where a crowd had already assembled around the white building.
We pushed past them and saw the door opening.
Out came out two consuls: Robert, son of Apollo, and Samuel, son of Mars.
They were closely followed by Cora Simons, a daughter of Minerva.
Samuel made a motion with his hand and all the whispering died.
“From this day forth, Cora Simons will be out new Praetor.”
There was along silence. Then some one spoke up. “What about Jason?”
Samuel shook his head. “Jason had left us, he will never be allowed back into Rome again.”
Robert had a grim expression on his face as if he didn’t like what was happening.
Felix took a step forward, out of the crowd. “What about the position as Dictator? I hardly believe that Cora is fit to take over such a position.”
My brothers were in the Senate so I guess they had the right to say stuff like that, even if it caused alot of gasps.
“We will vote this afternoon.” Robert said. “Today there will be no training.” He added and then all three of them returned into the Senate.

“I can not believe what’s happening!” Bobby groaned as he let himself fall onto my bed.
Dakota was sitting in front of me, on a chair by the window. Gwen sat on the floor, Reyna and I had taken place on the sofa by the wall.
“We have to contact him!” Reyna said, her eyes were still red.
“We can’t, Lupa won’t allow it.” Dakota said calmly.
“We still have to do something!” Gwen muttered.
“How about an iris message?” I suggested.
“We don’t know where he is.” Dakota reminded me in a sing sang voice.
I glared at her but she was right.
“Well, at least he’s not dead.” I stated. Reyna stared at me in horror.
“You will tell me if he does, right?” She whispered.
There was an uncomfortable silence.
“Sure thing.” I muttered.
“We could-“
“You five will do nothing.” One of my brothers, Felix, said, cutting her short as he came into the rrom, followed by James who let himself sink on his bed with a groan.
“None of you will even think about leaving.” James added.
“But Jason is-“
“We know.” Felix snapped. “We all know, Hazel. But if you take as much as one step outside you will have broken camp rules. Do you know what happened last time someone escaped?”
“He got killed by some Venti.” I muttered.
“Besides,” James said. “We don’t even know what happened, maybe he’ll be back in a few days. Who knows.”
“What about the Dictator?” Dakota asked.
Felix and James looked at each other with an expression that suggested the world was about to collapse.
“It’s Marc Potter.” James finally said.
“We’re doomed.” Bobby said.

That's it! I know it's a bit boring but the action will come ... soon, hopefully.
If anyone else reads this PLEASE COMMENT! It means alot to me!
please, please, please!
over a year ago Zobar said…
heart
Love it!!

Post soon
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
really cool
i love it and this is a wild guess but is hazel a daughter of pluto? i mean reyna asked her to let her know when jason dies so that means shell be on the watch out in the under world but love your fanfic post soon
over a year ago OsnapitzJJ said…
@UnknownQuestion: Her mother is Nox. But I don't understand how she could see the dead...
over a year ago ahotsummerday12 said…
smile
Hahaa Awsomee chapter!(: post soon
yeah that doesnt make sense
over a year ago pjlover212051 said…
smile
great post soon
About the seeing the dead thingy: I thought about how Nox was the goddess of Night, and all her children, almost, live in the underworld, like Thanatos (what's the roman name?) for example, her other son is Charon, the fairy man who brings the dead souls over the styx. So I just thought that her half blood children could have some polwers over the dead and etc ...
Now that I think about it, it doesn't really make sense ... I'll change it as soon as I can!

Anyway, here's the next chapter, and all of you who read this, THANK YOU!!!! 10000 kisses!
And please tell me if I do grammer or spelling mistaakes or use weird expressions that don't make sense in English.

Chapter 3!

Of curse, I had to have dreams that night. Stupid, silly dreams.
I saw a woman, oddly familiar to me, she had dark brown hair, braided down her back, she stood very straight, wearing a roman toga with golden ornaments.
In front of her were two boys, only one of them I knew: Jason Grace, son of Jupiter.
The other one seemed his age, he was taller though, his hair was dark and curly, and I could see his eyes were green.
Some how I couldn’t see where they were, as if a heavy mist was hiding everything.
“What do you want from us, Hera?” The strange boy asked.
Jason glanced at him quickly with a hint of annoyance.
I didn’t remember immediately, but Hera was the Greek contra Part to Juno, our patron.
“Don’t rush everything.” She said. “I have a special task for you two.”
“Who is he?” They both said at the same time.
Juno smiled a weird, old smile.
“Terra, or Gaea, however you want to call her, is starting to rise, and I need you both to prevent that.”
Both of them stiffened. “Why?” Jason asked in a strangled voice.
“You see, there is a lot you still have to learn. But for now … just go, you have my blessings.”
And then she touched both boys with her hand and there was a flash of light.

I woke up screaming. Felix was leaning over me, a worried look on his face. It was still dark but I could see just fine since my mother is Nox.
“Are you okay?” He asked.
I nodded.
“Yeah, sure, I’m fine. Just … the nightmares.”
His eyebrows almost touched in worry.
“Tum somni.” He whispered, his hand was slightly glowing as he put his blessing on me.
“Thank you.” I said. He kissed me on the front and went back to his bed. James was snoring loudly in his.
I fell asleep almost immediately after thanks to Felix’s blessing.

I arrived in the arena, thinking of how wonderfully messed up my life was.
My father had abandoned me when I was two, I got here, found out I have brothers, made friends with the most powerful demigod in camp, grew up fighting everyday (honestly, I would have liked to play with normal dolls and Princess stuff instead of monsters) and now my best friend had disappeared and I had weird dreams of Juno.
“What’s wrong, sis?” James asked, swinging his sword carelessly in the air as we walked.
“Gee, I don’t know, maybe it’s the fact that my best friend is gone.” I said sarcastically.
He rolled his eyes.
All the other members in the C.I. were already there.
We had 11 members in total:
-Jesse, our captain, son of Trivia
-Jason, well, not anymore since he’s gone.
-Gwen, daughter of Trivia as well
-Bobby, son of Invidia
-Reyna, daughter of Fortuna
-Susan, daughter of Fortuna
-James, of curse my brother
-Felix
-Jim, Bobby’s brother, son of Invidia
-Kathy, daughter of Invidia too
-and then my charming self of curse.
We had all become friends, not real close but we held together. And now everybody was sitting in a circle and trying to figure out where Jason could be.
I gladly joined in but my brothers shook their heads and started training.
“Well, at least he’s still not dead.” I said.
“Maybe …” Jesse said. “We could use scrying!!”
We all stared at him but Gwen seemed to understand.
“Yeah! We should try!!”
“Wait, guys, guys! What is scrying?”
The siblings grinned at each other.
“It’s a simple method contacting some one, like an iris message, only you don’t have to know where the person is.” Jesse explained. “All we need is a bowl of water.”
“We could just go to the big fountain.” Bobby said.
We practically ran to the fountain in front of the Senate.
Jesse bowed over the surface and muttered some words in Latin,
The surface took a milky color, but nothing happened. Jesse frowned.
“That’s weird.” He said.
“Let me try!” Gwen said and tried the same thing, with the same result.
“Well?” We all urged.
“Well nothing.” Gwen grumbled. “It’s like he’s not there.”
“What do you mean?” Reyna had become white like snow.
“I don’t know …” Jesse said. “It’s not like he’s dead, it’s more like … someone is blocking us.”
“And who could do that?” Bobby asked.
The shrugged. “A god, a very, very powerful monster maybe.”
We all looked at each other.
“He really got taken by a monster?” I asked.
“Or a god.” Reyna said.
“Why would a god take him? No, no, no. He helped in the Titan war, the gods wouldn’t want him harm. It has to be a monster.”

P.S.: Tum Somni means Sleep well, according to Google Translate anyway. Sadly I don't speak Latin.

Thanks for reading!!
over a year ago Zobar said…
Nice post soon!!!!
heart
love your fanfic post soon! did you get the scrying idea from the eragon series? because they have the same thing in their books
No, actually I took it from my favouriote book, Waywalkers, it's from Catherine Webb. YOu have to read it, it's so amazing!!!
thanks for the refernce i dont have a book to read currently so i will try and look for it
I walways recomand the Sherlock Holmes stories.
Well, here's the next chapter.
Percy will appear! Thanks for reading.

Chapter 4 (a little short ...)

Marc Potter got announced Dictator in front of the hole camp, we had to cheer, and then eat our dinner.
Marc Potter was one of the stupid kinds in Mars cabin. They weren’t all bad, Samuel, one of the consuls if you remember, is very relatively nice and intelligent.
Others were simply mean and/or stupid. Of curse, they could fight very well, and their battle strategies weren’t all bad. But why they would pick Marc to be Dictator, I do not know.
After dinner we all had to go back to our cabins, and of curse, I had dreams.
I was in cave, in front of me a woman I recognized as Juno. I went on one knee.
“Mistress.” I mumbled.
“Stand up.”
I stood up and concentrated to look at anything but her.
“You will go down to the forest, where the lake is.”
“Why?”
“Because I order you to!” Her voice resonated loudly in the cave and I resisted the urge to cover my ears.
“Of course.”
“You will find the answer there.”
“What answer?” I asked, honestly confused.
“To where Jason is.”
I frowned.
“Why contact me, Mistress?”
She rolled her eyes.
“Because out of all his friends, Reyna is way to emotional, Bobby would kill the poor boy and-“
“What? Why would he kill Jason?”
She smiled and evil smile.
“Not Jason, Hazel. Anyway, Dakota wouldn’t go alone, she’s too intelligent for that. Gwendolyn would panic. You’re perfect, in other words, you’re stupid.”
With that, she waved her hand and I sat up in my bed, sweating and gasping for air.
The first beams of sunlight were already to be seen, so I stood up, got dressed and went out of the cabin being very cautious not to wake up my brothers.
The lake was in the middle of the forest, and the dark trees were hiding all the sunlight, but it was fine for me. If a monster were to attack me, I could easily fight it off.
I arrived at the lake, the surface was so calm it was hard to believe that there was anything living in there.
“What on earth am I suppose to be doing here?” I said to myself when something drifted to the surface of the lake.
At first I thought it was a piece of wood, but then I saw it was person, a boy.
And that person was not moving.
I cursed, took of my shoes and sprang in the water.
It was freezing, as to be expected in the middle of December. I took hold of the boy’s body and brought him back to safe land.
The first shock was the fact that he was perfectly dry and second he seemed to be just sleeping.
I checked his pulse and found it normally high.
Then his eyes flew open and he stared at me with sea green eyes.
He sat up and looked around.
“Where are we?” He asked.
I stood up and rubbed my arms to get warm.
“Castra Heros.” I said. “Camp Demigod.”
He stood up as well and looked at me with a weird expression.
That’s when I recognized him. The dream with Jason I had had. He was the other boy!
I would have fallen to the ground if he hadn’t cached me.
“Why are you so wet?” He asked, perplexed. I rolled my eyes.
“Because I jumped in the water to save you.”
He frowned, then he took of his jacket and handed it to me.
“Here” He said. “Take it.”
I took it, grateful because I was really starting to freeze to death.
“Who are you?” I asked.
He opened his mouth to reply, then closed it again and looked seriously confused.
“I … don’t know.” He admitted. I stared at him.
Was this guy for real? And how come Juno wanted me to get him?
“Do you know Jason?” I asked. He shook his head. Of course not.
I took a deep breath. “Fine, come along.”
We started walking back to the cabins.
If Juno had sent him, he had to know something about Jason, right? She’s not stupid. Juno must know what she’s doing.

So, that was it. Hope you liked it. Comment!
And if you have a book to recommand for me, I don't have anything to read at the moment, I would be very thankful! :D
big smile
oh i loved this finally PERCY is here! oh have read Graceling by Kristen Kashore i found it interesting some parts a ;ittle cheesey but still really good
over a year ago afailname said…
smile
Really good so far. One tiny spelling mistake though: Of curse should be Of course
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
I just started reading this and it really good ! I like it a lot and I can't wait till you post again :DDDD
big smile
Hello! This is the nex chapter. Hope you like it. Feel free to point out mistakes and give me new ideas!

Chapter 5.

Robert looked at us both with such a serious expression that he looked 10 years older. He let out a heavy breath and closed his eyes.
“Hazel, go fetch Reyna or Susan, please.” He said in a calm voice. I nodded, even if he didn’t see, and hurried of.
Camp was slowly waking up and when I got to the Fortuna cabin I saw that Reyna and Susan were already making their beds.
“Hazel?” Reyna said in surprise. “What’s wrong, were you running?”
“Yeah, need your help over at the Senate.”
She frowned but followed me.
Robert barely looked up as we came in. He seemed too tiered to be awake. I guess he was just as affected by what was happening than we all were. Jason was gone, Jason Grace, who had saved all of our lived so many times and had always been part of the Camp.
“Come in.” He said. Reyna glanced at me.
“What can I do?” She asked.
“Guess his name.” Robert said, waving his hand in the direction of the strange boy.
Reyna frowned and slowly turned her eyes to him.
“Um … Theseus?” The boy grimaced. “Well, Perseus then?”
“That’s it!” He cried, springing to his feet. “That’s my name, Percy!”
Robert smiled slightly. “Thank you, Reyna, you may go.”
Reyna nodded and left but not without looking at me with an expression that made it clear that I had to tell her every single detail of what was going on.
“So, Percy, is anything coming back to you?” He asked, looking at him.
Percy shook his head. “No, sorry.”
“Very well. Leave now. Hazel, you’re in charge of him.”
We were about to leave when he called my name again.
“Don’t do anything stupid.” He said, seeming honestly worried.
“Of course not.” I said, half smiling.

“So, who was he?” Percy asked once we were outside.
“That was Robert Wilson, one of the Consuls.”
“Oh, okay.” He said, and stopped to stared at something. I followed his gaze: he was looking at the statues of Jupiter and Juno, standing next to each other and looking down on the camper with grim expressions.
“Zeus and Hera.” Percy said in a low voice.
“Well, Jupiter and Juno, actually. Zeus and Hera are the Greek names for them.”
Percy still stared at the statues but his face twitched to confusion.
“Well, they are Greek.” He said.
“No, the Greek gods became Roman when Greece fell.” I explained then paused. “Wait, you know about the gods?”
“Sure.” He said. “So, who’s you’re immortal?” he asked, now looking at me.
“Nox.”
“You mean Nyx?”
“No, Nox. Again, we use the Roman names here. The Gods do not like it if we use other names for them. Especially not Greek.”
“Oh … okay.”
And then the conch horn blew
“Breakfast?” Percy guessed. I nodded.
“Come on, we need to line up with the others. You’ll stay with me.”
“Shouldn’t I stay with the Hermes … um Mercury cabin?”
“Not this time.” I said, walking over to where my brothers stood.
Perseus kept asking weird questions at table. Like: “Don’t you sacrifice some food for the gods?” or “why is everyone so serious?” or even better: “Do you have pegasi here?”
I informed him that no, we did not sacrifice food for the gods and that the campers were not serious, but that they were just to busy eating to talk, and that we did have Pegasi here, but most got killed in the titan war.
“Ouch, yeah. So what do you ride if you don’t have enough pegasi?”
“Griffins.”
Percy almost choked on the piece of bread he had been eating.
“What? Griffins? How on earth do you bend them?” between coughs and tears in his eyes.
“If you eat up quick, I’ll show you.”
My brothers watched us with mild interest, looking back and forth between us like in a ping-pong match.

The griffins lived in the forest and came when needed. They were approximately 50 of them living here while only 26 were tamed to be used.
I put my thumb and first finger between my teeth and whistled as loud as I could.
Percy grimaced at the sound. Ten seconds afterwards a griffin walked out of the forest, still half hiding behind a tree.
It was a young one, beautiful, he was entirely black and his eyes were shining blue.
“Woa!” Percy said, staring at the griffin. “What’s his name?”
“It’s a she.” I said severely. “And she’s called Renna.”
He nodded.
“Want to ride her?”
“Can I?”
“Not alone, not now, anyway. Come on, I’ll give you a ride.”
I held out my hand for Renna to sniff. She let out a sound of contempt and I swung myself over her back. “Hop on.” I told Percy.

P.S.: I've started reading Graceling, and I love it!
Thanks afailname for correcting me and reading this! Hope you will continue!
Thank you blackrose12 for starting reading this too!

P.P.S.: If you have any ideas or greate names I could use, please tell me!
big smile
Hello! This is the nex chapter. Hope you like it. Feel free to point out mistakes and give me new ideas!

Chapter 5.

Robert looked at us both with such a serious expression that he looked 10 years older. He let out a heavy breath and closed his eyes.
“Hazel, go fetch Reyna or Susan, please.” He said in a calm voice. I nodded, even if he didn’t see, and hurried of.
Camp was slowly waking up and when I got to the Fortuna cabin I saw that Reyna and Susan were already making their beds.
“Hazel?” Reyna said in surprise. “What’s wrong, were you running?”
“Yeah, need your help over at the Senate.”
She frowned but followed me.
Robert barely looked up as we came in. He seemed too tiered to be awake. I guess he was just as affected by what was happening than we all were. Jason was gone, Jason Grace, who had saved all of our lived so many times and had always been part of the Camp.
“Come in.” He said. Reyna glanced at me.
“What can I do?” She asked.
“Guess his name.” Robert said, waving his hand in the direction of the strange boy.
Reyna frowned and slowly turned her eyes to him.
“Um … Theseus?” The boy grimaced. “Well, Perseus then?”
“That’s it!” He cried, springing to his feet. “That’s my name, Percy!”
Robert smiled slightly. “Thank you, Reyna, you may go.”
Reyna nodded and left but not without looking at me with an expression that made it clear that I had to tell her every single detail of what was going on.
“So, Percy, is anything coming back to you?” He asked, looking at him.
Percy shook his head. “No, sorry.”
“Very well. Leave now. Hazel, you’re in charge of him.”
We were about to leave when he called my name again.
“Don’t do anything stupid.” He said, seeming honestly worried.
“Of course not.” I said, half smiling.

“So, who was he?” Percy asked once we were outside.
“That was Robert Wilson, one of the Consuls.”
“Oh, okay.” He said, and stopped to stared at something. I followed his gaze: he was looking at the statues of Jupiter and Juno, standing next to each other and looking down on the camper with grim expressions.
“Zeus and Hera.” Percy said in a low voice.
“Well, Jupiter and Juno, actually. Zeus and Hera are the Greek names for them.”
Percy still stared at the statues but his face twitched to confusion.
“Well, they are Greek.” He said.
“No, the Greek gods became Roman when Greece fell.” I explained then paused. “Wait, you know about the gods?”
“Sure.” He said. “So, who’s you’re immortal?” he asked, now looking at me.
“Nox.”
“You mean Nyx?”
“No, Nox. Again, we use the Roman names here. The Gods do not like it if we use other names for them. Especially not Greek.”
“Oh … okay.”
And then the conch horn blew
“Breakfast?” Percy guessed. I nodded.
“Come on, we need to line up with the others. You’ll stay with me.”
“Shouldn’t I stay with the Hermes … um Mercury cabin?”
“Not this time.” I said, walking over to where my brothers stood.
Perseus kept asking weird questions at table. Like: “Don’t you sacrifice some food for the gods?” or “why is everyone so serious?” or even better: “Do you have pegasi here?”
I informed him that no, we did not sacrifice food for the gods and that the campers were not serious, but that they were just to busy eating to talk, and that we did have Pegasi here, but most got killed in the titan war.
“Ouch, yeah. So what do you ride if you don’t have enough pegasi?”
“Griffins.”
Percy almost choked on the piece of bread he had been eating.
“What? Griffins? How on earth do you bend them?” between coughs and tears in his eyes.
“If you eat up quick, I’ll show you.”
My brothers watched us with mild interest, looking back and forth between us like in a ping-pong match.

The griffins lived in the forest and came when needed. They were approximately 50 of them living here while only 26 were tamed to be used.
I put my thumb and first finger between my teeth and whistled as loud as I could.
Percy grimaced at the sound. Ten seconds afterwards a griffin walked out of the forest, still half hiding behind a tree.
It was a young one, beautiful, he was entirely black and his eyes were shining blue.
“Woa!” Percy said, staring at the griffin. “What’s his name?”
“It’s a she.” I said severely. “And she’s called Renna.”
He nodded.
“Want to ride her?”
“Can I?”
“Not alone, not now, anyway. Come on, I’ll give you a ride.”
I held out my hand for Renna to sniff. She let out a sound of contempt and I swung myself over her back. “Hop on.” I told Percy.

P.S.: I've started reading Graceling, and I love it!
Thanks afailname for correcting me and reading this! Hope you will continue!
Thank you blackrose12 for starting reading this too!

P.P.S.: If you have any ideas or greate names I could use, please tell me!
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
really good !!!!!!!cant wait till you post !:D
smirk
i know the next 2 demigods for sure in the son of neptune is frank and hazel but how bout dakota? anyway why did you post the same thing 3 times
over a year ago symsym4561 said…
nice chapter but u posted it like three times when are you posting next
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
Awesome