Taylor Swift please help! <3

boopsy429 posted on Mar 23, 2010 at 10:57PM
hi, my names lillie! im going to see taylor swift live on may 14th at nassau coliseum in uniondale, ny. i am sooooo excited, i love her so much!
my favorite taylor swift song is other side of the door. it was on her fearless platinum album in case you dont know it. its really an amazing song, i really love it. and id love if she sang it in concert!
so i had an idea, maybe if all the taylor swift fans came together, we could catch taylors attention, and convince her to add the song to her set list!
this will take a lot of people, and a lot of work. but we can all work together! with team work, anything is possible!
i was thinking, if i get as many people as possible, to tweet her, write to her, spam her, etc. we could get her to do the song!
for those of you that dont like that song, or dont even know it, who cares! still help! the more people the bigger chance of her noticing, even if you dont like that song, i beg you to help anyway! all the taylor fans have to come together for her to notice!
i would give anything to hear her do that song live, so please please please help.
tell everyone, tell all your friends, post this in other forums, tweet people, SPREAD THE WORD.
remember, even if you arent going to her concert, or even if you dont like the song, please help me anyway! help out a fellow taylor fan.
think about the outcome. if we get thousands of people to write to her she will be impressed! and we will catch her attention
so tweet her! write to her! write on her myspace, facebook, etc. spread the word, tell everyone you know to get involved! just one letter or tweet can help! i would really appreciate it
taylor fans unite! <3
my twitter is boopsy429 and my aim is boopsy429 as well
so IM me or tweet me for more info! im open to new friends.
i need your help guys, please please please spread the word! <3333

Taylor Swift No replies