Taylor Swift Tickets??!!

klballer posted on Feb 06, 2009 at 11:43PM
does anyone know how to get the fan-club presale password? they're going onsale for my city tomarrow..through the fan club. I went to the fan club..and theres no info about the presale password..can someone help me out?! i really want to see her live! thanks.

Taylor Swift 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Office_001 said…
you have to be on her email list I think
over a year ago postage said…
smile
how do you get on her e mail list?
go to www.Taylorswift.com and go to the thing that says sign up for Taylor's email list and then you get emails from her about concerts and stuff
over a year ago buttercup242 said…
I missed getting tickets through the fan club, but I was able to get somewhat reasonable tickets via this website:

link
over a year ago kimmaddy said…
worried
klballer,
Did you ever get the presale password? I am in the same situation. Tickets are going on sale to the public this Friday March 13 in Birmingham, Alabama. I just tried to get on her email list and it said that I will receive an email to activate it and I haven't received it yet! Yikes! I think the presale starts tomorrow?!
Do you or any others have any info so my 8 year old daughter and I can get really good seats?
Thanks for any and all responses!
Try to do the email thing again....if you need tickets try seeing if your local radio station is giving any away or there is always ebay, but as of right now do the email list thing again
last edited over a year ago