tails doll HELP ME!!!!!!!!

frylock243 posted on Feb 28, 2009 at 04:42PM
help me,
i really wanna get sonic gems collection for the ps2 and play sonic r, but i don't wanna die!!!!! what should i do if i get the game?!?!?

tails doll 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tailsluver said…
ummm either play it during the day not after 11:00 ok and have a freind just in case but ireally gotta tell u somthing when ur trying to find out stories and stuff like im doing right now dont do it for very long ok because really i believe and ive never touched sonic r or did the curse or anything but when i do my whole house goes through a 3 sec power surge all the tvs shut down and the computer but every light stays on but the bathroom it just frewaks me out im not lying it just happend 5 min ago
over a year ago tailsluver said…
oh ho and dont finish it get to the very end but DO NOT COMPLETE THE GAME VERY BAD THINGS HAPPEN I SWEAR JUST DONT
over a year ago Tailsdollfan097 said…
cool
Buy it play it luv it hug it kiss it. Whait a minute they made a sonic Gems collection for PS2 i never knew that.
over a year ago frylock243 said…
yeah it's for PS2 and gamecube
over a year ago tailsdoll said…
play it and when you finish to %100 chang the channel than go back after 10 min than youre free to go
over a year ago AUSHEDGEHOG said…
monkey
SOME PEOPLE ARE DUMB BUT YOU PUT THE R IN RETARD XD
over a year ago Caliburn_Hop said…
errr is the tails doll is sonic gems? i don't have sonic r for wich platform is it?? but if i hade sonic r i think i wouldn't be afraid when i'm playing it but if i'm finshed with it........ so i think....buy it!!!! but if you believe in the tails doll like me then you have a hard thing to choose!
over a year ago AUSHEDGEHOG said…
tongue
WHAT DID THE GUY ABOVE ME SAY I CANT UNDERSTAND
over a year ago tails-doll said…
cool
id do it, i WANT to summon taild doll :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mariofan81 said…
get a sonic plushie then get a knife and salt and something metal and u will be safe
over a year ago Sonic said…
smile
he came in my room! i did nothy i just look at im colst and then i look and i see a red light i come closer but i life
over a year ago tailsdollslave said…
worried
the weirdest thing happened, i tried the curse, all the lights went out, i saw a red light and stared into it, and 2 days later, i was in the hospital. the nurse said when my mom called, i had a deep wound on the side of my head
over a year ago tailsdollslave said…
but i have no clue exept this, get a pourpose to defeat him, a sonic plush, and lucky charm
over a year ago ChaoFan2 said…
smile
Have a friend with you and just relax, just like the reply above this one, get a Sonic character plush.
over a year ago werehog1606 said…
heart
u guys r crank.
tails doll just needs friends and is missunderstood
tell him u no that hes lonely and say u wanna be his friend and help him
over a year ago sierradawn9 said…
smile
my master does not kill for no reason!he hates it when people play that good song backwards!its annoying!i sang the song and im unscathed!im his best friend/servant.
over a year ago TailsDollisnice said…
ok... play teh game with na knife wen u beat it stadn in front of tv about 1 foot away when u see tails doll gem.. CUT IT!
over a year ago sierradawn9 said…
smile
when he comes,play the song FORWARDS and he'll leave
over a year ago kolton03 said…
big smile
um i know somethin you know how is gem gives him power? either cut the string for use a hammer to break the gem
over a year ago kolton03 said…
big smile
um i know somethin you know how is gem gives him power? either cut the string for use a hammer to break the gem
over a year ago hyperaura said…
worried
The guy above me is weird.
over a year ago Gabi-Hedgeh0g said…
worried
Don't buy it. At all. Ever. Do not unleash the power of tails doll. trust me, you don't want to do it.
over a year ago popthefox said…
worried
i agree with the guy above the other one above me dont buy it at all i only have sonic sega racing games like sonic sega racing for wii gravity dont buy it at all its dangerous and might make u his slave thrust me u wouldnt want to do it at all
over a year ago werfox said…
kiss
i love you tails doll, because, you are soooooooooooooooooo bad,and evil, and you are the big bad demon doll from hell valley,.. and you are the big bad devil doll,... and, you are the big bad kingpin,TD,tails doll, and you are so sexy, and i want to kiss you tails doll. .., you big bad devil doll only if you become a female,....
i love you tails doll, because, you are soooooooooooooooooo bad,and evil, and you are the big bad dem
over a year ago sonicdoctorwho said…
tongue
Ummmm... Okay... That was kinda weird werfox.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LugiaTheWise96 said…
angry
As far as i know of Tails Doll, he come at 12:00 not 11:00 (11:00 is Knuckles doll's thing), and the only way to make Tails Doll go away is to have a sonic doll and/or DONT PLAY SONIC R!!!!.....smart***
over a year ago theguy211 said…
Go ahead, play it. Just bow down if you see him. He might even end up as your freind! That's how I met him...