Supernatural Travel through time with Dean Winchester

Soussanah posted on May 20, 2011 at 08:53AM
Simple thoughts I constantly have this days about two main Supernatural characters - Dean and Sam. Going back and forward and questioning myself how much a really know about each of them? Or one of them? What I don't know, i never thought of and what else I should know about Dean Winchester? Is it good enough to know what i already know, stand up for what i believe it is and stop myself right there? Or simply go for more. Ask You for more. Oh i know. We already said so much about Dean and Sam. Who could blame us. But still...there is still so, so much to say. I called this travel through time with Dean Winchester.
A deeper look at greatest strengths and weaknesses of Dean Winchester through all past seasons he's been giving us a bit of everything. We followed and witnessed:
his good and bad time steps
his gratest decisions and mistakes
his believes and fears
his best and worst moments
his times of happiness
his funny and sad moments
He's been there and done all of that. It would be nice to have framed picture of Dean Winchester in one place. His greatest
strengths and weaknesses. You can came up with evrything you know, you think or believe. Post your opinion, give example, or rewind the moment through part of episode, dialogs, quotes pictures...Let this be a reminder for some of us but the way to show someone else WHY do we really love Dean Winchester with all his greatest strengths and weaknesses!
Simple thoughts I constantly have this days about two main Supernatural characters - Dean and Sam. Go
last edited on May 20, 2011 at 09:08AM

Supernatural No replies