Supernatural Some Episodes Not Working

smallvillefan55 posted on Mar 18, 2007 at 07:42PM
When I try to watch some of the episodes the video player says data not available. Does anyone know what is wrong?

Supernatural 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bealoser said…
That means that the website pulled the ep off the site because of copyright violations. Most of the episodes that said that have now been replaced. I've been searching for most of the season two ones and i only have a few more to hunt down. Do you know if the season one episodes are like that too?
over a year ago BlurredAngelic said…
there are a bunch of episodes from season one on here that I found said data not available or whatever..
over a year ago XxKrissyxX said…
Kinda sucks cause all I lacked was The season finale of Season 2 to have watched all of season 1 and 2 in a straight line. Took two week btw... guess I'll have to suck it up and buy them. but if you really think about it this entire site is a copywrite violation... I don't understand why they would pull them off.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago westwind said…
veoh has most of the second season recently updated in paticular many uploads of the season finale, which is not to be missed - love it!! Hope this helps!!!
Happy hunting rollon season 3 I can't wait!!!
over a year ago bealoser said…
westwind, do you think you can link us to these episodes that you've found on veoh? it's like an endless battle of tug of war between us fans and those websites: we keep trying to upload/link to episodes and they eventually yank them all down. if people can help by linking to episodes they've found, i think all the spn fans would love you guys forever. :)
over a year ago katyownsyouxx said…
So far so good on Season One. Tv Links got me up to 'Faith' and then the links on fanpop did the rest.
However, I am still searching for the elusive S1E21 'Salvation'. Does anyone know where I can find it?
over a year ago megloveskyle said…
I posted all of season 1 and 2 and the links work. I am missing 2 episodes in each season. Sorry. Salvation is one of them. If I find it I will post it. Remeber to always report broken links. Thanks.
over a year ago katyownsyouxx said…
Thanks. I found Salvation on meyepop and Hunted (the other missing one) on joox. The one on joox is DivX and downloadable, but I can't upload videos on my Mac so if anyone wants to upload 2x10 to the spot this is the link to the video:
link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago aania_neo said…
If you guys have BitTorrent or LimeWire installed then you can find all the episodes of both seasons there. Refer to this site link ...makes it a hell lot easier to search. :)
over a year ago vanillabean1506 said…
I just tried watching 2x21 and it says the content has been deleted.
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
i tried watching 3x1 & it said the same thing :'(