Supernatural will not get Lost!

samsgirl84 posted on Jan 28, 2008 at 11:20PM
Here is the article from supernatural.tv.......

Supernatural.tv and WinchesterBros.com have joined forces in a new
campaign: Supernatural will not get Lost.

Starting January 31, Supernatural will start airing its (current) last four episodes. The last episode will air on February 21, after which the series will be pulled out of the CW schedule.

In those four weeks, Supernatural will be up against Lost, CSI repeats, Don't Forget the Lyrics and Celebrity Apprentice.

We all know that Supernatural is never safe, and in the battle for ratings, every viewer counts!

Starting today, and through the following weeks, both Supernatural.tv and WinchesterBros.com will post regular reminders, calling fans to watch the series on Thursdays, 9 pm/ET; to tell their families, friends and co-workers to do the same; to spread the word: Supernatural will not get Lost.

Supernatural is a wonderful show so don't forget to watch!! ;p

Supernatural 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago supernatural6 said…
Oh no! Supernatural D: ... will it be off the the CW for good?
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
nooooooooooooooooo =O
over a year ago em_em said…
Why do the CW think its a good idea to put Supernatural in this time slot?!?!
I mean we know that Supernatural is an amazing show but more people know & watch Lost and CSI. These are seriously big name shows that our (unfortunately) less well known show is up against.

The same is happening in the UK with Supernatural on at 9pm on Sundays with Lost on at the same time.

This is not fair. We all have to keep watching and getting more people hooked, keep the ratings up and show everyone that they need to keep Supernatural on TV.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago chill1025 said…
supernatural is well known here in newcastle uk im suprised because it isnt advertised properly. in the past i have watched buffy angel charmed etc every supernatural show going i onli watched supernatural because jensen ackles was in smallville thats the onli way i found this brilliant show even now i habe seen like 3 adverts for season 3 episodes
over a year ago Sil2Y5 said…
So does this mean its going to finish? for ever?? Or is it only the 3rd season??
Please tell me the second one :'( :(:(
over a year ago samsgirl84 said…
It means Supernatural will not air on the CW for awile(no re-runs or new episodes)...but there are supposed to be 3 or 4 more episodes of the 3rd Season to air in April/May. But thats not official yet.
over a year ago spiderman911 said…
I will continue to watch Supernatural and of course one of my favorite shows, Lost.