Supernatural Find the Pic (Game)

shomill posted on Jan 04, 2011 at 10:12PM
I got this idea from one of pizzapi's responses to Anths-Girl's link.

Post an icon, fanart, wallpaper, or any other fan-made SPN pic, and we go try to find the pics used to make it. Then the person who found the pics posts an icon, etc. of their own.

This would be great for those of you/us who have icons where you really want to identify the original picture and can't quite figure it out.

Supernatural 57 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 57

over a year ago shomill said…
Seriously, I can't remember which ep this was. I keep thinking IKWYDLS, but I can't find the screencap.
Seriously, I can't remember which ep this was.  I keep thinking IKWYDLS, but I can't find the screenc
over a year ago twilighter4evr said…
Sam in Croatoan the nurse gets infected & throws him across the room
Sam in Croatoan the nurse gets infected & throws him across the room
Wow, I was off by a couple of years! Ok, now you can post a pic of your own. :)
over a year ago pizzapi said…
awesome screencap !
over a year ago twilighter4evr said…
yeah in the icon it shows Sam with a broken wrist as far as i know Season 2 is the only one he had one in also his hair didn't look the same as Season 4 it had to be an earlier season :).
Here's mine it's obvious Sam was put in from either another screencap of the episode or a different episode altogether he looks like either Season 2 or 3 Sam. Dean's always hard for me to figure out he hasn't changed as much through the show.
yeah in the icon it shows Sam with a broken wrist as far as i know Season 2 is the only one he had on
over a year ago tinzn92 said…
The one of Sam is from All Hell Breaks Loose part 1
The one of Sam is from All Hell Breaks Loose part 1
Yeah, Sam's easy- just look at his hair. Dean doesn't even have that option.
over a year ago casandanna said…
can i play and how do make you icons that?

over a year ago Anths-Girl said…
I've got one! Or well...ANOTHER one?!

I've got one! Or well...ANOTHER one?!
over a year ago casandanna said…
me too guess we could start a club...... or something......
me too guess we could start a club...... or something......
is that AHBL maybe ?

also are we still trying to find the dean pic in the "brothers" one too ?
over a year ago HeavenCastiel said…
Anths-girl - That's from The Monster at the End of This Book, it was one of Chuck's visions.
crying
thought so, re: casandanna's !

link
last edited over a year ago
thought so, re: casandanna's !

http://caps.oxoniensis.org/caps/spn/221/spn22124.html
good call, HeavenCastiel !
good call, HeavenCastiel !
anyone else can post one next, i don't have one

(i'll still be looking for that dean pic tho)
we also need to find link:

"I actually know exactly what it looks like, I just can't find it. It's really a promo photo, with the boys. It's greenish, and says 'This fall comes the asylum.'"

"Sam's hair is KIND OF on his forehead, but not like it was in season one(does that make any sense?). It's not from the show itself, but there's an archway in the background, if that helps."

"The link. Except it's on the right, not the left. Dean had on one of his thicker jackets, I think... Plus, Sam's hair wasn't ALL over his forehead, more on the sides of it."
do you think it could have been a shot from Lucifer Rising (at the end, when they're in that church) ?
hair seems right, jacket seems right, arch on the right (actually a window), i feel like they used it in some promos...
hair seems right, jacket seems right, arch on the right (actually a window), i feel like they used it
Is it this one?
bigger picture: link
Is it this one?
bigger picture: http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2600000/S1-promotional-images
It sure seems to fit the description. Tinzie, you've got an amazing picture collection!
Okie dokie - I got another one! Feel kinda guilty that I haven't found a pic for someone yet, though!

Okie dokie - I got another one! Feel kinda guilty that I haven't found a pic for someone yet, though!
That's ok- I'm still looking for that Dean pic way up above.

Ooh, this one is so <33333!
The Dean pic was not easy, I'm like looking for epis that had rain in them, since there's raindrops on the car xD
From Hook Man.
From Hook Man.
tinzn92 - No, but that is what Sam's hair looked like. But the pic is greenish, and says "This fall comes the asylum." Except I don't think it's talking about the episode Asylum.
Damn xD That one is hard to find!
tinzn92 - Thanks!
And shomill's right - you do seem to have an amazing picture collection!
laugh
Well, I've got nothing better to do than looking of SPN pics, it's like the highlight of my day(s) :P

And BTW, thank you, both of you :D
i think sam's hair looks like that in the greenish promo pic where they're both in the front seat of the impala, turning around... but i'm not on my computer (where that pic is in my screensaver). that was actually one of the first ones i thought of, although i don't remember it having an arch, although the interior of the impala windshield may sort of arch...
Not a bad way to pass the day, looking for pics of those boys... :p
Anyhoo...I've got ANOTHER ONE!
It's one of karlyluvsam's icons (hope she doesn't mind!)

Not a bad way to pass the day, looking for pics of those boys... :p
Anyhoo...I've got ANOTHER ONE!
here we are ! is it a version of this promo pic ?
here we are ! is it a version of this promo pic ?
laugh
lol i searched and searched for that pic yesterday and then today i found it in like two minutes XD
No, the Impala isn't in the picture, they're both just standing in front of an arch.
did you look thru these season 4 promo pics yet ? they are mostly raw promo images, but you might find the source image and that would give us something to go on: link
Sorry, it isn't on there.

As for the Dean pic, I've been looking through episodes with rain, too. But so far all I can say is it definitely isn't WIAWSNB, Two Minutes to Midnight, or Hammer of the Gods.
big smile
YEES. I found the Dean pic :D
It's from Scarecrow!!!
YEES. I found the Dean pic :D
It's from Scarecrow!!!
big smile
HUZZAH ! *HI-5*
Omigosh... yeah, I recognize it, now. That's when he was thinking of calling Sam, when he first got into Burkittsville.
over a year ago spn4eva said…
@HeavenCastiel - Is this the one you mean? In front of an arch?

I've had in on my laptop for ages, and when i read your discription it sounds like it =)
@HeavenCastiel - Is this the one you mean? In front of an arch?

I've had in on my laptop for ages,
Sorry, no, it was a closer up pic, with Dean on the left and Sam on the right. Thank you very much for trying, though! Also, that's a cool pic, never seen it before.
Hey! Me again!
Just found a pic on the Sam Girls club that I think is GORGEOUS - and obv I would like the screencaps it was made from!
Multiple, yes - as you can see. They're all lovely, aren't they?!
Posted by neenj61
Hey! Me again!
Just found a pic on the Sam Girls club that I think is GORGEOUS - and obv I would lik
big smile
Well, I managed to find mine. Thanks for everyone's help. If you're interested in what it looks like...
Well, I managed to find mine. Thanks for everyone's help. If you're interested in what it looks like.
Ooh, cool pic! Never saw it before.

I think the one Anths-Girl posted is pics from You Can't Handle the Truth, but I'm not sure.
No, its not from You Can't Handle the Truth. He was wearing that shirt, though, so good guess.
Ignore this post, I found the photo I was looking for.
I was just trying to look for it, but I couldn't find it. Could you post it?
Sure. It was actually in the Sam club. It won't work in the post, so here's a link to it: link
Ah! I have that one, but it only shows Sam for me. Not that I mind, but where's the other two?
Wait a minute... a GIF picture, is it supposed to move or change or something?
Yeah. Doesn't it move when you go into the link? It should.