Supernatural Can anyone help me find a picture?!

Anths-Girl posted on Jan 03, 2011 at 06:45PM
Hey everyone! Dull topic I've got here, but I was wondering if anyone can help me find a picture.
It's of Sam, from the Season Five DVD menu. On disc 3, it's the bigger pic where you select the episodes. It's with eps 9 - 11? Though the pic really doesn't look like it's from any of those eps, to me. I was staring like a loon last night trying to figure it out!
Help please?!

Supernatural 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pizzapi said…
smile
i dont have the dvd, can you describe what the pic looks like ? sounds like it's probably a promotional still
over a year ago Anths-Girl said…
Oof...that's a difficult one. The thing is the picture is really hard to place - the background isn't familiar, so I can't tell what ep it might be from.
I dunno...he just looks really nice there! Ugh...fat lot of help that is, right?! *is embarrassed*
here are some questions to help in describing:
what kind of shirt is he wearing ?
is he indoors or outdoors ?
what colors or identifiable objects are in the background ?
what kind of pose is Sam in ?
does he look happy, sad, angry, etc ?
over a year ago shomill said…
Maybe you could get a screencap by putting the DVD in your DVD-ROM drive (if you have one), calling up the menu you're looking for, pressing the "PrtScn" button, then going into your Paint program and pasting the pic in there. Then you could post it here and we could see what the pic is and tell you where it came from.

-Only works for Windows, tho.
Alas, I don't have a computer. :( So I can't do the whole screencapping thing...
As for describing it, let's see: he's wearing a plain blue shirt (looks like denim, maybe?) with the jacket he normally wears (brown?) over it. It seems to be indoors, but there's a door in the background that's open. It's not a full close-up, but like, a torso shot, and he's standing. As for his expression, well...there's no real identifyable emotion there, so...
Hope that helps?!
big smile
haha this probably isn't it, but here's my first guess ! lol this is kinda like one of the guessing games like guess the quote, but guess the picture ! XD
haha this probably isn't it, but here's my first guess ! lol this is kinda like one of the guessing g
smile
my second guess, i think that's a door on the left

(btw, this pic is from 5.10, previous was from 5.01)
my second guess, i think that's a door on the left

(btw, this pic is from 5.10, previous was from 5.
laugh
haha i didn't even notice meg in the first picture until just now ! lol *blinders*

anyway here's a bonus pic. i don't see a door, but at least the shirt is blue... (from 5.20)
haha i didn't even notice meg in the first picture until just now ! lol *blinders*

anyway here's a b
over a year ago tinzn92 said…
This one you're talking about?
I THINK it's from Abandon All Hope. Not sure.
OR, maybe, The Real Ghostbusters
last edited over a year ago
This one you're talking about?
I THINK it's from Abandon All Hope. Not sure. 
OR, maybe, The Real Gho
yeah that's abandon all hope ! cropped in promotional photo link

link
yeah that's abandon all hope ! cropped in promotional photo http://www.supernaturalfansonline.com/gal
big smile
i wondered if it was one of the many sam & dean ones from abandon all hope, cropped in on sam !
big smile
OMG YES! That's the one! It's really from Abandon All Hope? *squints* Jeez, I watched that the same night I was struggling my ass off trying to figure out where the pic's from!
Thanks SO MUCH for all your trouble!
Since this was so much fun - and 'cause I liked FINALLY getting that picture, here's another:
What ep is this icon from? Can anyone find me a screencap?!

Since this was so much fun - and 'cause I liked FINALLY getting that picture, here's another:
What e
This looks fun! Maybe we should make a forum game outta this... *hint, hint*

Got it. It's not the exact same pic, but it's from Appointment in Samarra, right after your icon.

Goody, post another!
This looks fun!  Maybe we should make a forum game outta this... *hint, hint*

Got it.  It's not th
big smile
Ooh thanks! I figured it was from Season Six somewhere - I can't watch S6 yet, so yeah...missing out on quite a bit. :(
Y'all want me to post more?!
Shoot...lemme check my pic archives for more, then... :P
Found one! Another icon - looks Season Two-ish? Again, a screencap would be nicer! In color, of course!
This is fun! 'Cause you guys are so nice, you find me all the pics I want! :D
Found one! Another icon - looks Season Two-ish? Again, a screencap would be nicer! In color, of cours
Did you post the icon? Cuz I can't see it if you did.

Okie-dokie, is he alone or with someone?

Ah, I see it, now!
over a year ago tinzn92 said…
I'm really pretty sure it's this one! xD
It's from Hunted.
I'm really pretty sure it's this one! xD
It's from Hunted.
That's it! I knew it was a Gordon ep, but I kept thinking Bloodlust.
Yay! *claps hands* You guys ROCK!
And oh...to be on the receiving end on one of THOSE looks... *swoon*
Time for another?
Find the screencap! ;)

Yay! *claps hands* You guys ROCK!
And oh...to be on the receiving end on one of THOSE looks... *swoo
I kinda turned this into a link, if you wanna look at it. :) (Shameless advertisement :P)
I kinda turned this into a [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/supernatural/forum/post/82519/title/find-
Heh! Great idea! *glee* I started a...trend?! Thingy... Oh whatever...it's cool! Thanks for finding the cap - AGAIN! ;)
Back again, with another pic! I'm posting it here AND on the Find A Pic thread...
Just found it, on the Sam Girls club. Posted by neenj61
Back again, with another pic! I'm posting it here AND on the Find A Pic thread...
Just found it, on