Supernatural Has anyone ever met the guys, Jensen/Jared??

tinks1974 posted on Dec 17, 2007 at 02:33AM
Just wondering if anyone has been lucky enough to meet them?

Supernatural 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago samsgirl84 said…
No, but I would just Die if I did!! LOL
over a year ago XGerrardsGirlX said…
No, I Really wanna Though. I Love Them Both
over a year ago busylizzieice said…
Me and my sister are going to meet jared in may at the Asylum conconversion in the uk. I can't wait (lol)

Lizzie xxx
over a year ago em_em said…
I am so jealous, I wish I had money to go to Asylum, hummmm being a poor student is not fair :(
over a year ago Phantasm said…
About a year ago I met Jared VERY briefly. He was very cool. I only said "Hey, I really like your show." He smiled and said "Thanks man, keep watchin!" Pointing at him, I said "You bet!" He just smiled and that was it he was whisked away by his entourage.
over a year ago Kaidi said…
Wow , you are sooo lucky !!
over a year ago Sophiii said…
No, but maybe its for the best. I would probably faint if I did. I think I might faint just thinking about it.
Phantasm, you are soo lucky!
over a year ago Natalie88 said…
despite that I love them more than anything in this world I know exectly that in such case I'll behave myself pretty nice 'cause I've got amazing self-control and cause I'm a big girl and "big girls don't cry":))) but I live so far away from these guys that it can be just a dream...
over a year ago Reeses333 said…
nope only in me dreams
over a year ago marglo said…
no sadly,but if i did i would probably faint before i could even get close to either of them =) lol!
over a year ago mrswinchester said…
crying
ee , i wish. i wanted to go to sydney to meet them at the sci-fi convention thingie but my mum wouldnt let me. & it was on my birthday too!

Its soo mean that they cant live in australia lyk me.
over a year ago shomill said…
Don't I wish!
over a year ago katie_ketusia said…
No, because I live so far from them. But it's my great wish.link
over a year ago SamWlove said…
big smile
OMG I wish I could meet them it's only like a dream of mine!!!!
over a year ago Silverdoe said…
Does a couple minutes count? I met Jared a couple years ago, I think, at a convention in Sydney that my friend dragged me to. If it weren't for her I wouldn't have met him. He was really nice and very friendly.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jodith said…
sad
no i didnt 2 bad... but my best friend emma did... man im so jealous.. she always brag about it.. i hope i'll meet them soon..
over a year ago kristine95 said…
as i live in norway and i still live at home, i doubt it'll happen any time soon. i wish i had the money to go to a convention though. i mean, the flight tickets to UK aren't that expensive :D
but then again.. my parents would never let me go. at least not as the conventions are very very expensive..