Supernatural the crossroad deamon's boss

em_em posted on Nov 11, 2007 at 09:25PM
So we now know that the crossroad demon has a boss and the big question is WHO?
I'm watching 'Crossroad Blues' where we first meet the crossroad demon.
But knowing that there is a boss I’m wondering who it is that manipulates the faces of the people the victims talk to. The first time I watched it I thought it was the hell hounds that were after them, but know I'm thinking that it could be the boss?
I'm sure this is just one theory for the new twist what do you think?

Supernatural 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago samsgirl84 said…
I thought that the Yellow-Eyed Demon was the "Leader" of all Demons, but now we know that there is someone more powerful in charge, or at least with the Crossroads Deals...Its going to be an interesting story-line!!
over a year ago em_em said…
In Sin City the demon that possesed the bar tender said that the YED was Azazel, and his name by definition means something like 'strength against God'. This could mean that after Lucifer (also mentioned by the bar tender) he was incharge. and then there is a whole other hierarchy of demons after that which i hope we will find out about.
over a year ago samsgirl84 said…
I agree!!
over a year ago LEE337 said…
I thnik its that illither(dont know how to spell that name)demon whos after sam in "jus in bello"
she was possesing a little girl and shes got the white eyes
over a year ago em_em said…
I love finding out about all of these new demons and their name and then finding out form people on the net that they are all kinda biblical or mentioned through out Christianity. I'm really excited to see what happens next with all of these 'big name' demons!
over a year ago Simpgirl87 said…
yeah, Azazel was the first one we got with a name, and it seems like those who are old enought to to get historical names (those that can be found in the bible or whatever) have diferent colored eyes, not always black, and I'm wondering how long ago they must have died, and if they are some of the first souls sent to hell, this is a long shot, but maybe the oldest demon (thus the one who would hold the contract) was orignaly Cain from the bible story, I know strange, but as you said they are using things heavely routed in the judeo-christian past. but Azazel is also suposed to be mentioned in the Koran as a Djin, but I did a paper on him and couldn't find that reference.