Supernatural Does anyone know if Supernatural is safe from the Writer's Strike??

samsgirl84 posted on Nov 07, 2007 at 11:12PM
I am dying to know...Supernatural is the Best Show on Televison and it would be such a shame if it was Affected by the Strike...Some Show Productions have been stopped, others have been filmed but the rest of the Scripts for the remaining episodes have not been written.Please, anyone tell me what they know is going to happen next!!

Supernatural 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
I am pretty sure that Supernatural is going to be affected by the strike. I'm not sure, I suppose I should do some more research on this. But if I understand everything I've heard about the strike then Supernatural is going to be affected by the strike and we will notice probably by January if the strike goes on for a long time.

I think they already filmed the 10th episode, maybe even up to the 12th. And I think they have five more scripts that had been written up that they have saved. So we might have 17 episodes for this season.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago katyownsyouxx said…
From what I've read online, Supernatural is certainly going to be affected by the WGA strike. Let me just quote from a website:

"Ten to 12 episodes will be produced. Six episodes have aired, so there are four to six left."

Hope that helps. =D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago samsgirl84 said…
It certainly answers my Question...but it isnt good news...lol!! Supernatural is a great show and I guess all the fans will take whatever they can get! LOL