Supernatural Why Ruby's helping Sam

CharmedAngel88 posted on Oct 30, 2007 at 02:00AM
Does anyone have any ideas as to why Ruby is helping Sam out? Could she be trying to lure him so that he can lead the demons like he was supposed to? What are her motives? I'm just wondering what everyone is thinking.

Supernatural 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HouseFreak said…
my take is that Ruby was a YED follower and truly believes Sam should be in power. I think she will help him save Dean, but he will have to do some things that compromise his beliefs on the way, therefor, in Ruby's hopes, tipping him over to the darker side of things.

but you know thats just me XD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
Interesting. I too think that she was a YED follower and believes that Sam should be in power. I really wonder how this whole thing is going to play out.
I guess we will have to wait and watch =]
I know. But it's killing me! I want to know. I was like this trying to figure out exactly what John told Dean just before he died last season. I came up with all these crazy ideas and in the end it was just that he might have to kill Sam. I was kinda upset about it.
lol I know the feeling, theories can be really intoxicating.
last edited over a year ago
They really can. I really hope that it's something good for this Ruby thing. If it isn't then I just wasted a lot of time... Again...
over a year ago chill1025 said…
i think she is related to them. i think there mother was part demon ( thats y she said sorry to sam in home) and she is there sister (dont no if its gonna happen though) i think by doing this it will change how dean feels about demons. i dont think ruby is evil though we will just have to wait and see
That is a very interesting take on things. I don't know what to think about Mary being part demon. I do think that Dean is already starting to change how he feels about demons ever since Sin City. However, Sam seems to be taking Dean's earlier position on demons. I still think that Ruby is evil, but we will have to wait and see.
over a year ago samsgirl84 said…
I read that in Episode 9 "Witch Hunt" They are going to tell us why Ruby is helpng Sam and Dean soo be sure to watch!!!
over a year ago msqueenbea said…
I think that the reason Ruby is helping Sam has more to do with his mother than Sam himself, the whole thing about killing everybody she knew is pretty weird, as is why Ruby would be interested enough to find out in the first place. That's about as far as my theories go, can't wait to find out the truth.
Thanks, samsgirl84, for letting us know what's going on in episode 9. I'm sure we're all going to be watching that!

Msqueenbea, that's a good take on things. I did notice that it was quite odd that killing everyone Mary knew. Maybe you're right, maybe that does have something to do with it.

I like everyone's ideas so far. It's nice to see what other people are thinking. If anyone comes up with more ideas then let us know so we can talk about them! I love talking theories with other Supernatural fans!