Supernatural Good God Y'all (Spoiler Warning!)

Gypsyqueen posted on Sep 18, 2009 at 04:56PM
Good GOD! I can't believe it! They've been threatening to do it for five seasons, and they finally have. Sam and Dean have split. I can't believe that Dean let Sam go! I am actually quite disappointed in Dean for that. I mean I know it's difficult to trust Sam, but Sam needs Dean now more than ever. Really, these boys don't do very well on their own. They tend to do stupid, stupid things. It's thinking strategically that got Sam in all that trouble with Ruby in the first place. Dean blaming himself and then trying to think like a general leading a war is not going to help Sam.
Sam needs help. It's not the best time to be addicted to demon blood. It's not the best time to be a junkie but that temptation is not going to go away and it's only going to get worse if he's alone. The least Dean could have done was to send Sam to Bobby. I mean Bobby needs help, he's hardly going to be fighting in a wheelchair. He's going to be loremaster and he's going to need an apprentice. Geekboy Sammy is perfect.
Dean saying he couldn't spend his time worrying about Sam is going to prove difficult. It's not like Dean's going to be able to get over 20 odd years worth of training no matter what the cause. He's going to spend his time worrying about Sam anyway, and not have the benefit of being able to check up on his little brother. So there!

Supernatural 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago whatsername1316 said…
I'm glad somebody posted a topic about this. I was flipping out last night.
I'm disappointed in Dean too. How is Sam supposed to get better without his help? What the hell happened to all that "family is everything" talk? Now they're both just going to be super messed up with worry about each other.
I really hope Sam decides to go to Bobby. Hopefully they'll be able to help each other.