Supernatural Novels

Lwinchester posted on Jun 14, 2009 at 03:25AM
hey everyone, just wondering if you guys love the supernatural novels are much as i do???
I have read 'nevermore' and 'witch's canyon', and they were great!!!!. So basically this post is for recognition of these great novels inspired by our fav show :D

Supernatural 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tammy63 said…
Yes the Supernatural novel are great! I've read Nevermore and Bone Key. But i'm a little hestitant of John Winchester's Journel. Is it any good?
over a year ago whatsername1316 said…
I've only read Nevermore and I really liked it.
How many are there?
over a year ago spn4eva said…
i havent read any :(
are they about random hunts and that?
where do you get them from? How much are they?
lol questions questions :P :)
over a year ago winchester35 said…
wink
i read one but i am hving trouble finding more if anyone can tell me i tried half.com but it was not there but i can check again but can anyone give me a website where i can get them easy and not to much money and unused please!!!
over a year ago Lwinchester said…
smile
Hey guys, well I have read 'nevermore' and 'witches canyon'..loved them heaps....I cant seem to find 'bone key'.... :(

since i started the thread i feel like i should answer u guys questions as best i can =D

- Tammy63: I havent read john's journal either...so i am not sure if it is good or not? sorry....when i find a copy i will definately read it though..it should be good =D

- Whatsername1316: I am not 100% sure but i know that there are three novels titled nevermore, witches canyon and bonekey. There is also JOhns journal...

-spn4eva: The two i have read are centered on a different hunt each..and they are really good!! =D
I regards to where you get them from, well if u shop online i really have no idea where to get them from sorry!..The two i read i purchased from a book shop...

-winchester35 and spn4eva: I know i am having trouble finiding the one i want as well, I will continue searching and if i find it i will post it here =D... LOL

anywho i think thats all bye guys
over a year ago tammy63 said…
Play.com and Amazon sells the novels