Supernatural Guess Who.

EllaBlack posted on Jun 10, 2009 at 05:38PM
So again I don't know if this is a repeat or not but I thought this would be fun.
So I thought we could do monster riddles, like you give a description and the next person guesses the monster/villain and then posts another one.

I'll start...(This one'll be easy)

I hang around Centennial Highway and hitch hike and kill those who are unfaithful.
Who am I?

Supernatural 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LEH-Pjevsen said…
The Woman in White/Constance Welch

I'm usually feed of the dead, and take there form, thoughts and memories, but I recently moved up to fresher game. Who am I?
over a year ago EllaBlack said…
Ghoul

I used to be human but when I ate my fellow campers I became something much more, and I now feed on unsuspecting campers stringing them up in my mining shaft.
over a year ago spn4eva said…
Wendigo

I am overwhelmed at the sight of blood, but if i take a bite of human flesh theres no turning back, i change... forever. Who am i?
Ruguru

I take people when it is their time, I can not be stopped unless I am being controlled by someone.
over a year ago 67impala said…
Reaper

I befriend little children because they love my disguise. They let me into their homes and then very bad things happen.
Rakshasa

I’m a ghost born of fear, and I died in a terrifying manner. So now I spreads, and inflicting people with it. I can be destroyed like any other spirit. However, that isn’t possible; I can be scared to death by recreating my original death. Who am I?
Luther Garland

I want to kill every hunter that's out there, I made a move on Sam Winchester and was sent back to hell. So when I got out I came back with a vengence.
over a year ago samlover316 said…
Meg Masters.

I died before, but now I'm doing it again. And again...and again. I go where ever my body goes. What am I?
over a year ago msanders2008 said…
Death Echo

I am always helping Sam and Dean. I once told them that family don't end with blood. Who am I?
Bobby Singer

I only change when I'm asleep, but I don't know that I've changed. I'm vicious, out for hearts. What am I?
over a year ago estercarvalho said…
A werewolf :)

Im not real , a kid wish me , and I have some suicidal tendencies.
Who am I ?
Teddy Bear in Wishful Thinking

I can live forever, but in doing so I have to take a few organs that wears out. Who am I?
Doc Benton from Time Is On My Side

My idea of fun is to possess a young girl and torment and kill her family. I have been a real pain in the a** for both Dean, and especially Sam. Who am I?
last edited over a year ago
Lilith

Im a human, i kill to defend my terrority. I havent seen the sunlight for many years. Who am i ?
Lizzie from Family Remains

He hates vampires and eventually turns into one himself. Who am I?
heart
Gordan Walker

(thanks for bringing this forum back to life y'all)

I mind controlled a doctor in front of a bus and gave Sam a serious headache.
Richard Webber in Simon Said

I loved getting Sam and Dean to fight and even caused Dean to die over and over again. Who am I?
The Trickster! Love him!

I'm only seen in the form of a shadow, and I can kill you pretty fast with my razor sharp claws. But because I'm only shadow, I'm repelled by bright light. What am I?
Deva - Demon of darkness

Im a man, now im a woman, im a man again. Now im Dean!
I put Dean on the police's wanted list for murder!
Who am i?
last edited over a year ago
Shapeshifter

I'm the head of the family. I have two sons and one daughter. We like to hunt people. Who am I
Pa Bender

I'm haunting an apartment building which was erected over the site where I was hung, and I'm trapping women in a hidden room. Who am I?
H. H. Holmes

My body is changing but I could be saved as long as I don't feed on human flesh. Who am I
Jack Montgomery (Rugaru)

I practiced witchcraft with two friends, they had no idea who i really was. Who am i?
Tammi a demon

I came to life from a website because people believed. Who am I?
Mortakai Murdoc (Tulpa)

I made a deal with Mary Winchester to save her boyfriend's life, but it came at a price ten years later.
YED

I was a young college student who got possessed by a demon. Who am I?